Update log 01/01/2020 - The Inferno Jan. 01, 2020 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
The Inferno is the greatest solo PvM challenge ever to be introduced into Zenyte. Beyond sacrificing a Fire Cape, there are no requirements to attempt The Inferno. The entrance can be found in Mor UI Rek which is in the center of the TzHaar city.
Once inside, you'll be faced with wave after wave of powerful monsters. You'll encounter many new kinds of creatures, and you will truly be up against the odds. If you are able to endure the heat and take down TzKal-Zuk, you will earn yourself an Infernal Cape.
This update also comes with an event with prizes over $100 in store credit! You can read more about it here.
Monsters inside the Inferno
Several of these creatures spawn per wave and can cause damage to three pillars found within the arena. Once a pillar is damaged enough, it will fall.
Jal-MejRahs function similar to a Tz-Kih, except rather than draining prayer points with their attack, they drain their run energy instead. They drain 3 run energy per hit. They are also able to drain your combat stats and improving their own at the same time.
When a Jal-Ak dies, it splits into 3 smaller versions of itself, each using a different style of the combat triangle:
- Jal-AkRek-Xil (Ranged)
- Jal-AkRek-Mej (Magic)
- Jal-AkRek-Ket (Melee)
Jal-ImKots only use melee, but make up for it with extremely accurate and damaging attacks.
If a Jal-ImKot cannot reach the player, it will burrow into the ground and resurface next to the player.
Jal-Xil is very similar to the Tok-Xil from the Fight Caves, the only difference is that Jal-Xils boast higher combat stats.
Jal-Xil is very similar to the Ket-Zek from the Fight Caves. Jal-Zeks have a unique ability where they can revive a defeated monster in the same round they appear in. Each monster can only be revived once and with half health. Jal-Zek will only use its respawn mechanic while in combat. Nibblers and mini Jal-Ak's will not be revived.
Stronger version of TzTok-Jad, and similarly attacks in all three forms of combat where the player must use the appropriate protection prayers before the attack hits.
Final Boss: TzKal-Zuk
On the 69th and final wave, TzKal-Zuk will break free from the prison. Floating in the lava and moving back and forth between it and the player is a small piece of the wall, which must be utilized as a shield to protect from TzKal-Zuk's attacks. If it attacks the player, it cannot be protected against and it has an extremely high max hit of 251, which has a high chance of killing even a fully healed player. Throughout this fight, other monsters spawn periodically and on cues. Jal-Xil and Jal-Zek will regularly spawn behind the player, attacking the shield until they are attacked, whereupon they retaliate. When TzKal-Zuk is below 480 Hitpoints, a JalTok-Jad will spawn behind the player, similarly attacking the shield. When TzKal-Zuk is below 240 Hitpoints, four Jal-MejJaks are spawned, rapidly healing it. When they are attacked, they stop healing and attack the player with area-of-effect blasts.
After successfully beating the Inferno, you'll be awarded with the Infernal cape and a good stack of TokKul which is doubled if you have the elite Karamja diaries completed. There's also a 1/100 (1/75 if on TzKal-Zuk task) on getting the Jal-Nib-Rek pet. The first three successful completions for each game mode will also be explicitly broadcasted to show everyone that you beat all odds!
The Inferno minigame comes with a practice mode, which requires the player to have sacrificed a fire cape to gain access to the Inferno, along with a 1.5 million coins fee per practice round. The practice mode allows the player to start the Inferno from any wave they wish, ranging from 1 to 69. After having selected the wave, the player cannot jump to another wave. Inferno will continue from there on out and end with you dying, leaving or completing it. Completing the practice mode Inferno gives the player no rewards and does not progress towards the TzKal-Zuk slayer assignment. Your assignment will also not be reset when you die in the practice mode.
- Right-clicking a message of a friend now shows 'Message' instead of 'Add friend'.
- Fixed an issue with ignoring where the message wouldn't get filtered.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth now drops the normal Steam battlestaff.
- Some delay issues with the Fight Caves Jad have been resolved.
- Fixed Zahur services issues with Onyx+ members.
- Fixed typo's with chinchompa daily challenges.
- Bree now drops noted snape grass instead of unnoted.
- You can no longer keep on killing the Alchemical Hydra after you finish your task.
- Added proper dialogues when gambling a fire cape for the TzRek-Jad pet.
- Celastrus seeds are now obtainable from birds nests.
- Teleporting to Mount Karuulm with Rada's blessing 3 now shows how many teleports there's left.
- Fixed a type with the Ardougne cloak's farm teleport showing the incorrect maximum amount of teleports.
- The Morytania diary to complete a lap of the Canifis rooftop course now completes at the end of a lap.
- Monsters in the Chasm of Fire can only be killed on a slayer task now.
- You can now blow molten glass into empty light orbs instead of full ones.
- Strength/Attack boosting prayers now get disabled when used in combination with Augury or Rigour.
- You can now create Wrath tiaras.
- A fire cape can now be used on TzHaar-Ket to get permission to enter Mor Ul Rek.
- The prices of amethyst items(arrows, amethysts themselves, javelin heads etc) have all been reduced by 75%.
- Large monsters who occupy more than one game tile will now align differently in combat, using their south-western point as their physical location. Previously, the monsters would try to align themselves using the center of themselves(the center-most-south-western tile in even-size monsters). This change was necessary to introduce the proper Inferno safespots, and I felt like implementing an exception for Inferno alone wouldn't be ideal. This change affects all large monsters around the game. It may have "broken" some of the older safespots, but it also introduces the same safespots found on Oldschool RuneScape.
- Line of sight formula has been readjusted to account for the aforementioned alignment change. You'll find that the formula is now a fair bit more lenient when it comes to shooting behind corners.
- Melee combat checks now properly exclude the diagonal tiles.
- Autocasting spells will now drag the player out from behind the object they hug before beginning the attack. This change does not affect trident-type weapons. Manually casting a spell on an entity will still allow the attack to begin one tick before the player is moved out from behind an object.
- Manually casting spells on monsters who have just died the same game tick will now permit the spell to go through. This allows players to use blood- and other type spells to gain the effects of the spell, which is a widely used mechanic in the Inferno, to heal up your character quicker. This change does not affect autocasting, nor does it affect trident-type weapons. Strictly manual spell-casting only.
- Monsters will now walk out from underneath the player when trying to attack them regardless of whether or not the player is moving. Previously, if a player was moving whilst standing on-top of a monster, the monster would not try to walk out from underneath the player as it assumed the player was trying to accomplish the same thing and doing it double would just be excessive. Due to the recent changes in entity priority mechanics, where monsters are now processed before players are, this excess checking is no longer necessary and would actually interfere with, or even break certain mechanics.
- Monster health and other levels are now properly normalized every minute(the timer starts at different points for all monsters to avoid putting unnecessary pressure on the game tick at the minute mark). If a monster's health or combat levels are above its base levels, a value of one is deducted from it every minute until it is equal to the base levels. If the monster's health or levels are below the base, they will be increased by a value of one until they're normalized.
- Accounts registered in 2020 will now be able to see the game noticeboard in-game again.
Inferno Bugfixes as of 03/01/2020
- The monsters in Inferno will no longer lose their aggression towards the player if they get frozen.
- Purple sweets can no longer be eaten inside the Inferno.
- The TzTok-Jad at wave 67 now waits four game ticks before starting its first attack.
- TzKal-Zuk's pillars no longer re-appear in later waves if the player relogs.
- The triple TzTok-Jad's waves attack delays are now 4-8-12 ticks, as opposed to previous 0-4-8 ticks.
- Yt-HurKot can no longer heal or follow TzTok-Jad once the TzTok-Jad has reached zero health.
- Nest boxes can no longer be opened inside the Inferno.
- Line of sight algorithm no longer requires a -> b and b -> both to be free, but rather only a -> b. This creates the asymmetry that the Inferno and many other bosses require.
- The Jal-Ak's, Jal-AkRek-Mej's, Jal-AkRek-Xil's, Jal-Zek's and Jal-Xil's attack distance has been set to 14 tiles.
- The monsters that the Jal-Zek revives will now spawn at half their health.
- TzKal-Zuk's cutscene before it breaks free now begins at the correct starting position, instead of slowly panning into it over time.
- The Jal-Ak will now cancel its melee attack if the target has left the melee distance by the time the attack is meant to fire, and will now select another appropriate attack style.
- The Ancestral glyph will now wait 4 ticks at both corners, instead of the previous 5, before moving in the opposite direction.
- TzKal-Zuk now waits 15 game ticks before firing its first attack, instead of the previous 14.
- The dragging tiles for TzKal-Zuk now work, and only affect TzKal-Zuk - they will not drag any other monster.
- The TzKal-Zuk's attack and land sounds now scale with the distance from the target, so the further away you are, the quieter they get.
- The Jal-Nib no longer has fixed spawn locations, and will spawn across a 3x3 box in a random positioning.
- Up to two Jal-Nibs can spawn on a single tile.
- If the Jal-Nib spawns at the South-Easternmost tile and chooses to target the Northern pillar, it will now be forced to go north on the last step so it doesn't start attacking the pillar from the southern side.
- The four waves in Inferno which spawn excessive amounts of Jal-Nibs now spawn six Jal-Nibs instead of the previous five.
- Multi-target selection formula for magic and ranged has had some line of sight changes to it, so that if you attack a monster that has another monster next to it, but the other monster is not visible to you through line of sight, but is to the entity you attack, they will still get hit through multi-target selection. The line of sight formula previously compared against the player, as opposed to against the main target itself.
- Implemented a tracker to see how much coins leave the economy through the practice mode in Inferno.
- The JalTok-Jad and TzKal-Zuk are no longer affected by the flinch mechanic, meaning attacking them before they attack you no longer delays their first attack towards you.
- The JalIm-Kot can no longer attack on the same game tick as it burrows into the ground.
- The infernal cape is now tracked by the collection log.
- The monsters that the Jal-Zek revives will now wait four game ticks before doing their first attack.
- Inferno monsters will continue to face the player when they die, as opposed to randomly wandering off the second it happens.
- Re-adjusted the way the safespots behind the Ancestral glyph are calculated. Instead of having 1 tile trailing behind the shield as it moves, that 1 tile is now moved ahead of the shield. So staying 1 tile ahead of the shield is safe, much like in RuneScape. Falling behind is almost certain death.
- The Ancestral glyph's safespots now only go as far as three tiles south of the shield, going any further than that means you're free to get attacked by the TzKal-Zuk.
- The Inferno completion broadcasts now show the combat level at which it was completed.
- If you happened to leave the Inferno and you had a slayer assignment that wasn't to kill the TzKal-Zuk, it would previously be reset as the condition was inverted. This has now been fixed and your assignment is only reset if it was to kill the TzKal-Zuk.
Update log 24/12/2019 - Christmas Event, Store Bonus & Competitions Dec. 24, 2019 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
This update log contains information regarding the Christmas event, new store items, and store bonuses going on until the end of the week, as well as some end of the year competitions with amazing rewards.
December 23th through December 30th we will have a massive store bonus when purchasing credits:
+25% Bonus credits for Paypal (even more than last time!)
+15% Bonus credits for OSGP
In addition to this bonus, we will be releasing exclusive holiday themed custom items that can be purchased with credits:
/monthly_2019_12/Snow_Imp.png.88dc09e05e8a488408cf03a956c02ade.png"> (STORE) Snow imp pet - A follower version of the Snow Imp that follows you around during A Christmas Warble. This Imp will be wearing a red scarf! The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 5th of January.. The item is not tradeable. The item costs 500 donation credits.
(STORE) Christmas scythe - A large scythe that's classified as a fun weapon. The scythe performs the graphics that occur when using a Scythe of Vitur against large targets, however the scythe will not hit three times. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 5th of January. The item is tradeable. The item costs 1,000 donation credits.
(STORE) Santa outfit - An outfit once worn by Santa Claus. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 5th of January. The outfit is tradeable. The item costs 2,500 donation credits.
(VOTE POINTS) Ice Amulet - A large spiky necklace, sold in the vote store for 20 vote points. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 5th of January. The item is not tradeable.
Together with @Corey, we have whipped up a very nice, short and sweet Christmas event for you all to attend. Of course, this will also come with holiday exclusive event items such as a Christmas ghost outfit, Candy cane as well as three new emotes! You can start the event by going through the wardrobe located next to the Zenyte home portal. We suggest you turn music and sound effects on for the event for full experience!
Here are the rewards for the event:
(EVENT) Christmas ghost costume
(EVENT) Candy cane - comes with a spin emote
Custom Emotes: Snowman Dance, Freeze, Dramatic Point.
Edgeville (Winter Edition)
To really get into the spirit of the holidays, home has been re-themed to a winter wonderland.
During the Holidays we are also hosting a various amount of competitions with prizes to be won. You can read more up about it here.
It is the holidays, So if you're traveling, be safe! It gets crazy around this time of year and we want to see you all Next year!
You will not want to miss what 2020 has in store!
- Zenyte Staff Team
Update log 02/12/2019 - Noticeboard changes, Thievable chests & bugfixes Dec. 02, 2019 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
This update log contains the updates that were done since the Konar update, but were never officially mentioned anywhere as the updates usually came with a couple changes, none worthy of a new update log on their own.
Noticeboard has had a few changes to it
- If you move your mouse over the "Players online: " line in the noticeboard, you will see that it now shows how many players are on desktop, and on mobile respectively. This feature is only available on desktop clients at the time.
- Noticeboard now shows when boosts such as bonus xp and raids points boosts are going to end; The server re-synchronizes the timers every minute to make sure any client lag you may occur won't offset the timers too much.
- Added a "Players in Wilderness" counter to the noticeboard - this shows a number of all the players within the attackable parts of Wilderness, including dungeons such as the Edgeville dungeon(wilderness part, at the black demons)
Xeric's Wisdom scroll.
- Available through donating for 100 credits, and voting for 50 vote points.
- One scroll will boosts ones' points obtained through Chambers of Xeric by 25% for 5 hours.
- The timer will only tick down when the player is in a raid that has been started, but hasn't killed Olm yet. It stops ticking if a player leaves the raid, or they kill the Olm.
- The timer will stack - if you redeem two scrolls, you will have 10 hours of boost applied.
- The points boost only applies for the player who uses the scroll. If you're for example in a duo raid, and you use the scroll but your partner doesn't; any points you receive through raid(for dealing damage, solving puzzles etc) will be multiplied by 1.25. The points your partner acquired will remain with the default modifier of 1.0. The total points that you receive are also multiplied, so it is not just personal points. If both of you use the scroll, both will have the points multiplied by 1.25x.
- The scroll is available to ironmen, but is not tradeable.
Thievable chests have been implemented
- All but the Dorgesh-Kaan chests were implemented.
- A new setting is now available in the game settings tab which allows examining NPCs to open up their drop table. This only works if you're not being attacked by anyone at the time.
- Updated NPC and Object examines - this time around we took the examines from Runelite, however some of them may be incorrect as some npc and object ids have changed in RuneScape between our version of the game, and theirs. It's still better than missing a lot of the examines regardless. When we upgrade the revision in the future, I will make sure to obtain the perfect examines from RS.
- Grim Reaper has officially been removed from home as the Halloween "event" is now finished. Players will no longer be able to acquire the Halloween specials on the donation store, nor will they be able to claim the skeleton set or the Trick emote in-game. The hunting knife, Jack O lantern mask and the grim reaper hood are now officially discontinued items!
- The 'Give Thanks' emote is automatically unlocked for anyone who logs in until the 8th December - After that date, the emote will be unavailable to everyone who hasn't claimed it for an entire year!
- Automated the bonus xp system. Since you can now precisely see when the bonus xp ends in the noticeboard, I had to implement an automated system that turns the bonus xp off when the timer runs out. As such, I have implemented an automated system behind it that does just that.
- Imbuing your skull sceptre through Solztun no longer graphically glitches the sceptre to a point where you cannot interact with it without relogging.
- Evil Chicken Lair is now available through the Zenyte Portal.
- Drake's volcanic fire attack can now be properly negated by dragonfire protection, as mentioned on the Wikia.
- Ogress shamans and warriors drop rate for the shaman mask has been reduced to 1/900.
- Enchanted dragon bolts can no longer be used with any crossbow aside dragon, armadyl and dragon hunter.
- Fixed some salmon fishing spots across Kourend region.
- Removed Kalphite queen lair from the possible areas as an assignment from Konar. Any previous kalphite-lair-assignments will be redirected to the regular Kalphite lair(including the area above the boss chamber)
- Heavy ballista now has a 33 defence requirement to wield.
- Ava's assembler now has a 40 defence requirement to wield.
- Lizardman spawns now damage with 1 tile radius in the Lizardman temple, and 2 tile radius elsewhere.
- Acid splats now vanish quicker in Chambers of Xeric; In addition to this, I've fixed the annoying issue that came with this bugfix that kept applying repeated damage when getting hit by the acid splat even though you weren't standing still on the acid.
- Some drop broadcast messages have been changed, as a lot of them, such as the Kraken ones were rather spammy. A few new ones have been introduced.
- Mac will now sell the hoods with his skillcapes.
A friendly reminder
The Black Friday sale is going to end in roughly 11 hours, on midnight tonight server time! All purchases done through Paypal will reward you with 20% extra credits on top of the usual extras. All purchases done using OSGP will reward you with 15% extra credits!
- Noticeboard has had a few changes to it
Update log 20/11/19 -Kebos Lowlands: Alchemical Hydra, Konar Slayer, Kebos Diary and more! Nov. 20, 2019 by TommehREAD ON FORUMS
The Kebos Lowlands are a region located on the continent of Zeah, just west of Great Kourend. This update features numerous things that you can do in the region.
To access this region, you can simply talk to Veos in Port Sarim and he will take you to the Kingdom of Kourend. You can also use fairy rings to get teleported near Mount Karuulm, near the Arceuus Library in Arceuus or near the entrance of the Chasm of Fire.
- Konar Quo Maten
Konar quo Maten is the new slayer master, located on top of Mount Karuulm. The tasks that she assigns are bit a different than the ordinary slayer master. You will be assigned to kill a certain monster at a specific place only. Meaning that you can't finish your assignment elsewhere.
- Brimstone Chest
There is a chance that monsters that you kill during an assignment by Konar quo Maten can drop Brimstone keys. These keys can be used to unlock the Brimstone chest next to Konar quo Maten for special rewards.
- Karuulm Slayer Dungeon
The Karuulm Slayer Dungeon has been added with all its monsters. This dungeon can be found on the top of Mount Karuulm. In there you find a bunch of new monsters such as Sulphur Lizards, Wyrms, Drakes and Hydras. The task-only areas have also been added to prevent people from fighting over monster spawns. You must wear protective boots inside the dungeon to prevent damage from the volcano heat unless you have the elite Kourend & Kebos diary completed.
- Alchemical Hydra
The Alchemical Hydra is a boss found in the lower level of the Karuulm Slayer Dungeon in Mount Karuulm, requiring level 95 Slayer to kill. The boss comes with 4 different phase with each its unique special attack. You will only be able to kill it if you're assigned to kill Hydras by Konar quo Maten.
- Lizardman Temple
The Lizardman Temple in Molch has been added. You can get there the quickest by using the fairy ring code CIR which teleports you south of Mount Karuulm or you can use the boats around Lake Molch to get there. In the temple, you'll find a bunch of Lizardman shamans.
- Kourend & Kebos Diary
As requested, the Kourend & Kebos diary has also been added with 27 completable tasks. The reward from this diary is the Rada's blessing which offers some useful teleports to the Kourend Woodland and Mount Karuulm. Completing the elite diary will also give you permanent heat protection in the Karuulm Slayer Dungeon.
With all diaries implemented, we can finally introduce the Achievement diary cape which can be purchased from Mac for 99,000 coins.
As most of you have seen and realized by now, we ended up skipping our Halloween event. The reason for this is simple - even though we started the work on it 5 weeks before the actual event, with Chambers of Xeric being in the middle of it, I just ran out of time to pull the update through. A week after the actual Halloween, I decided it would be better to just skip the event itself, as the holiday feel is long gone.
So, as a compensation, I have decided to add the Grim Reaper at home whom you can talk to, to redeem the rewards that were meant to come with the event. I feel it is better we still reward the players with some fashionscape, than to leave everyone completely empty-handed. You will be able to claim the rewards until the end of this month.
In addition to the rewards you may claim from the Grim Reaper, I have also decided to introduce a few limited-edition items on our store. Until the end of this month, players will be able to purchase the Jack o' lantern mask, the Grim reaper hood and the Hunting knife. These items are tradeable and will be discontinued after the end of the month!
- Zulrah no longer attacks the player after they die, often causing the victim to get venomed after arriving at respawn location.
- Grand Exchange Offer Viewer interface offer highlighting now spans across the entire interface.
- Grand Exchange offers now have a time limitation on them - As of this update, any offer that hasn't been updated within seven days will be removed off of the Grand Exchange and will no longer be found through the offer viewer. Players can re-set the offer to start the timer back at seven days. The timer also resets whenever the offer progresses, partial or full. The timer can be found within the examine box on the offers themselves. The reason for the timer is the offers on the Grand Exchange which have been there since the summer, which no one would be willing to accept unless they made a mistake. The Grand Exchange is currently filled with offers for 1gp, hopefully this will resolve the issues with that.
- When clicking a purchase offer on the offer viewer, if the player has less of the item required by the offer with them, an offer with the quantity set to whatever the player holds will be set up. Previously, game would notify that you do not have enough of the item to complete the offer.
- Offers in the offer viewer can now easily be searched simply by clicking on the item in your inventory, so if you're looking to sell an inventory full of items, you can simply click the item in inventory and it displays all the offers of your current selected transaction type. Removes the need for searching-for-offers entirely in such scenarios, which was often rather tedious.
- Skin recolouring has been fixed. It will no longer change your gender or hairstyles.
Update log 18/10/2019 - Chambers of Xeric, Combat Changes. Gambling, Bugfixes Oct. 18, 2019 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
The Zenyte Team is pleased to announce the long awaited release of the Chambers of Xeric!
The Chambers of Xeric are a large cave system underneath Mount Quidamortem in the Kebos region. This comes with a full, 100% Old School RuneScape replicate of the Chambers of Xeric, with every detail nitpicked for accuracy and stability. We have implemented every aspect of every room, including challenge mode, proper dungeon scaling based on the party members stats, and even the proper point scaling system.
In Zenyte, the Chambers of Xeric use Dynamic Map Generation. This system is unique to the RSPS community, who mostly use preset map patterns when generating raid rooms.
What does this mean for me?
Dynamic Map Generation means that every raid you embark on will be different from the last. Each time you form a group, the order of the rooms will be dynamically generated so that each raid is challenging, unique, and most importantly, 1:1 with OSRS.
In the Chambers of Xeric, you can expect to see:
- Ice Demon
- Vasa Nistirio
- Skeletal mystics
- Lizardman shamans
- Great Olm (final boss)
- Resource Areas
- Crab Puzzle
- Creature Keeper
- Buildable Storage Units
- Accurate point system
Below you will see each and all bosses with a short explanation of the mechanics that were implemented.
- Tekton will return to his anvil when players are not attacking it.
- Both emitted lights are added, red & orange with proper effects.
- Meteor strike during his anvil regeneration will occur.
- All of Tektons’ standard attacks have been implemented.
- Grubs have to be healed. If they hit 0 hit points, they will emit a vespine soldier.
- Vespula’s second phase is active once Vespula reaches 20% hit points.
- The septic tentacles will spawn near the entrance, dealing moderate poison damage (Does not cause poison) passing it once the fight starts.
- All three combat styles of Vanguards are properly added, and weakened by its proper counterpart.
- Vanguards healing mechanic is in effect when one is pushed under 33% hit points while the rest remain above the threshold.
- Vanguards have their proper rotation patterns.
- The range Vanguard is weak to Melee attacks and can be identified by the rocks gathered beneath its tentacles.
- The melee Vanguard is weak to Magic attacks and can be identified by the tentacles raised up in front of it.
- The mage Vanguard is weak to Ranged attacks and can be identified by lack of tentacles.
- Ice fiends are capped at four. 1 per player in the party.
- All braziers speed up the ice storm time while lit, time required to be lit based on party size.
- Both ranged and magic attacks are implemented based on prayer active, dependent on the player it is attacking.
- Kindling is able to be chopped, hatchets have been placed in the proper spawn areas.
- Storage chest is able to be built using planks. (No construction experience is gained)
- Both muttadiles have been added.
- The small muttadile uses ranged and melee based attacks.
- The large muttadile uses all three combat styles.
- The large muttadile, under 40% hit points will go towards the meat tree, healing off of it. 3 times before returning, and will continue to heal based off of his 40% hitpoint threshold.
- Chopping the tree down will prevent the muttadile from healing from it once the 40% hitpoint threshold is met.
- Beginning attack & teleportation movement to lower players hit points added.
- Proper movement of Vasa to the crystals & Vasa will heal off of the crystals.
- Player health dealt is reduced the lower the players health is.
- Lighting of crystals to indicate where Vasa is moving to.
- If the crystal is not killed Vasa will return to the center of the room and begin using its teleport attack.
- All three phases + Olm’s Head has been added.
- Third phase requires both hands to be slain, simultaneously, otherwise they will heal.
All of Olms attacks have been added
- Standard attacks
- Crystal burst
- Acid Spray & Acid Drip
- Deep Burn & Fire wall
- Crystal Bombs & Falling Crystals
- Crystals react to their respective colors.
- Getting hit by the orbs will deal damage to the players.
- Attacking the crystals will turn it red.
- Crystals properly get stunned.
- Proper falling rock attack implemented.
- Guardians damage are only harmed by Pickaxes.
- Proper flinching mechanics are implemented.
- Obtaining cavern grubs from chess are randomized.
- Psykk bats have been added.
- Poison chests have been added to deal 1-3 damage per chest containing Poison.
- Solo raids scaled to require roughly 30 grubs to continue, like OSRS.
- Searching the creature keeper, players can obtain his journal.
- Keystone is required to open the next room.
- NPC amount & hitpoint scaling based on party size.
- All damage is inflicted in one tick when crossing the tight rope with npcs still alive.
- Both rangers and mages are added in their respective location.
- Solo parties encounter two rangers & two mages.
Dark Altar Room
- Skeletal mystics will take players overheads into account.
- Skeletal mystics will focus on mage based attacks if they are not in melee range.
- All damage reflected using prayer is reduced by 50%.
- Strength of mages are dependent on party size.
- Solo parties encounter three mystics.
- All potions are able to be made with the full raid farming system.
- All supplies necessary to make potions are accessible inside the chambers.
- Pick all options functional.
Accurate point system
Attacking monsters, though there are several exceptions:
- Penultimate phase of the Great Olm; anytime it regains control of its hands, no points are given for any damage dealt to them.
- Damaging a recovered abyssal portal.
- When players battle mini-bosses, a "decay" point multiplier is put into effect. For example, players initially have a normal multiplier rate when disabling Vasa Nistirio's crystals, but as the fight progresses, the "decay" will set in and prevent players from obtaining as much points as they normally would.
- Completing puzzle rooms.
- Making shortcuts in large ruin chambers (requiring Woodcutting, Mining and Strength if the obstacle is a rotten sapling, rock or boulder respectively).
Huge shoutout goes to@Loeap
He has helped a tremendous amount during the testing phases to make sure the content here has been accurate, and all aspects work properly, just like Oldschool Runescape. This will not go unrecognized.
If you see him on our site, discord, or in-game. Give him a big thanks for all the hard work for making The Chambers of Xeric what it is today.
In addition to the grand release of the Chambers of Xeric, there are several game fixes, new implementations, and tweaks done in this update.
Curious to know what's been added? Here's a full compiled list:
- Implemented most silver jewelry, bracelet of slaughter, dodgy necklace, expeditious bracelet, amulet of bounty, amulet of chemistry.
- Infernal eels can now be fished at Mor Ul Rek, oily fishing rod is obtainable in the skilling shop at home.
- Royal seed pod can now be configured to teleport you home, this is a hard wilderness dairy reward.
- Basalt and salt runes can now be mined underneath Weiss, these can be used to make icy and stony basalt, as well as used to light fire pits.
- The Moss giant boss Bryophyta is now killable and the signature weapon Bryophyta's staff is now fully implemented.
- Soul bearer can now be found in the vote shop.
- Combat dummies can now be found at the outlaws, slightly south-east of home.
- Magic and range tutors now have option to toggle whether or not they want runes/ammunition to go into their rune pouch/equipment slot respectively.
- Fake experience drops are now enabled for those with 200m and iron men in player vs player.
- Dagannoth kings boss teleport scroll will now unlock a teleport directly to the entrance.
- Diagonal safespots implemented.
- Flinching mechanic implemented.
- Magic attack speed no longer depends on your distance; it will not slow the attacks down if you enter "long-range" distance(> 8 tiles)
- Powered staves(tridents effectively) have had their attack range reduced to 7/9 tiles, as opposed to what wikia provides at 8/10(which is incorrect, confirmed)
- Magic attack distance in general lowered for everything by 1 tile. The calculations previously actually provided 11 tiles attack distance, due to not properly accounting for positions, but rather only the space between the two.
- Protection prayers are now checked when the hit begins, not when it lands on you.
- Some alterations to damage calculations for player combat actions.
- Hugging objects functions once again; Meaning if you're standing behind a rock and hitting someone that requires you to only walk 1 tile further, the attack will begin simultaneously with you walking, as opposed to waiting for you to walk to a tile that has clear view, and performing the attack on the next tick. The only exception(yet to implement) to this is autocasting, although this does not include powered staves.
- Halberds can now hit through see-through objects such as fences, much like in Old School RuneScape. Previously they could only hit from distance if the path was completely clear and could be walked across.
- Projectiles for ranged now fly out properly in synchronization with the player's positioning, instead of shooting them too soon, or too late(depending on whether or not the animation played actually blocks player's movement graphically)
- First click of 'Follow' on another player will use intelligent pathfinding to reach the target, any subsequent calls - or interruptions through target movement - will result in using the dumb pathfinder.
- Executed in a separate processing block, meaning PID no longer plays a role in following, instead the distance from the target will always be the same, whether player A follows player B, or vice versa.
- Game will always attempt to walk you directly behind the other player, whether it is diagonal or not.
- Public ground items limit introduced; There can now only be a maximum of 129 public ground items in one zone/chunk(8x8 tiles map piece); The limit has been verified to be 129 in OSRS. Once the limit is reached, it will remove the cheapest item out of the lot.
- Player message filtering system rewritten; All messages were changed to be unfilterable, followed by me going over every skill action I could think of and filtering out logical messages.
- Controller system removed almost entirely, I believe there's only construction remaining that is blocking it from being completely removed.
- Dicing - players can purchase the dice bag from the store for $100. Allows players to roll the percentile dice privately, or in clan channel.
Mithril seeds - can be bought off the store for credits. Players can plant the seeds to grow various colours of flowers.
- 2 seed - $0.10 (1 credit)
- 100 seeds - $4.00 (40 credits)
- 200 seeds - $7.50 (75 credits)
- 425 seeds - $15.00 (150 credits)
1000 seeds - $30.00 (300 credits)
Bugfixes (there are lots more, however after more than 500 commits being done on the develop branch, it is hard to keep track of it all)
- Donator benefits for 'farming patches automatically composted' is now fixed for people who already previously interacted with a farming patch.
- Zulrah no longer deals damage to the player after the player is dead and respawned.
- Disabling a clan chat now properly kicks everyone out of it, including the owner themselves.
- Mithril dragon drops shouldn't glitch out every now and again.
- TzTok-Jad kills are now tracked.
- Fire capes, bottomless buckets, anima seeds and void pieces are now tracked by collection log.
- If an ironman deals the most damage to a NPC, but falls under the 70% damage dealt requirement, the drop is instead given to a non-ironman player who has dealt the most damage to the NPC, even if it is just 1 damage.
- Vorkath's ice barrage attack is now smoother and easier to track. The crawler's behaviour has been improved to give a better window for reaction.
- Herb box will automatically open all herb boxes with a two-tick interval if the 'Bank-all' option is used.
- Players can no longer sell stackable items to a shop when their inventory is completely full and they have no coins in inventory.
- Trident of the seas becomes tradeable when fully charged.
- Cannon no longer freezes with one cannonball in it under specific circumstances.
- Armadylean spiritual mage actually attacks players, instead of just following them.
- Wilderness obelisk destinations are now sorted from lowest to higher wilderness level.
- Boss assignment name checking now ignores case-sensitivity, ensuring that no more boss tasks will be affected by this, thus making them unable to be completed.
- Spirit trees in farming now require ground suqah tooth, as opposed to the non-ground version.
- Cosmic being and star flowers added in Cosmic Plane(can be visited through fairy ring). Allows players to obtain star flowers which are used in brewing magic essence potions.
- Players can no longer get stuck on the Al-Kharid zip-line obstacle.
- A tool leprechaun can now be found in Weiss.
- Lizardman brutes now work for the lizardmen slayer assignment.
- The ship next to the arrival location in Pest Control island no longer allows the player to go down on the ship, as the bottom part of it is completely unwalkable.
- The gate used in Dwarf Cannon quest in RS, to reach Lawgof has been implemented.
- All decorative armour now has the respective wield requirements.
- Players can no longer get stuck on Bob's island, if the destination to which they would be returned is not walkable(e.g. if you were force-teleported by a staff member while crossing an agility obstacle), it would instead return you home.
- The lamp obtained from completing Bob's island random event will now properly be dropped underneath the player's feet if their inventory is full.
- Vorkath has been listed as a draconic NPC for the dragon-hunter weaponry effect.
- Walk packet is now completely single-threaded, There was an extreme case where - very rarely - your walking would be interrupted out of the blue due to scenery changes that occurred immediately after path was calculated, but before the next tick was executed.
- Players who are muted will now be notified of their mute on logins.
- 'Floating'(non-full screen) world map will no longer close when you're in combat, or performing skilling actions. Full screen world map can no longer be opened while under combat, and getting attacked while having full screen open means the world map closes immediately - especially helping players on mobile, who are viewing world map in dangerous areas like the wilderness.
- Adamant dragons now drop the dragon metal slice instead of the dragon metal lump.
- Patched part of the dungeon exit object in Brimstail's cavern; Only half of the object would actually take you outside of the cave previously.
- Increased the price of the mind shield to 25,000 coins in the melee armoury shop due to its better bonuses compared to the elemental shield, which costs 15,000.
- Changed fairy ring code reading to use the cache instead of our hard-coded ring ids. A lot of the necessary fairy rings would not show up on the travel log before - all do now.
- Humidify spell now works for the celastrus, redwood and dragonfruit seedlings.
- Implemented a yell filter in the custom settings tab, so players can filter out everyone else's yells but their own - even staff members' yells.
- Players who are in the 'locked' status are no longer immediately logged off as their connection drops - but instead will wait until either the lock wears off, or 60 seconds has passed. The method is merged with the combat check, so both variables will count towards the same thing.
- Magic tutor in Lumbridge now allows players to toggle whether or not they want the runes they pick up to go in their rune pouch, or into their inventory. The runes can only go in the pouch if the player already has at least 1 of the said rune in their pouch, and the existing stack plus the stack on the ground doesn't exceed the limit of 16,000 runes.
- Ranged tutor in Lumbridge now allows players to toggle whether or not they want the ammunition(arrows, thrown weapons..) to go in their ammunition equipment slot, or their inventory. The arrows will only go in their ammunition slot if they already have the same arrows in there, and the two stacks merged doesn't exceed the maximum item count limit.
- Casting fire spells while wielding a tome of fire now consumes the tome's charges.
- Increased the stock of garlic in Ardougne spice stall, as well as its respawn timer.
- Using thrown weapons with enchanted bolts equipped no longer permits the bolt effects to go off.
- Players can now fish infernal eels in the TzHaar city. They can also crack the eels for some spicy rewards.
- A ladder in the tree gnome stronghold has been patched to allow climbing up and down on it.
- Bryophyta's staff can now be charged with nature runes.
- All max capes are now converted to 569,250 coins on death, if lost. The previous value was merely 99,000.
- A ladder in the goblin village no longer allows players to no-clip around the world.
- Undead cows and chickens now work for the zombies slayer assignment.
- Penguins now work for the birds slayer assignment.
- 'Enter the ranging guild' medium Kandarin diary achievement implemented.
- Increased the number of cactus spines the players get from harvesting cacti.
- Ice trolls will now fight against honour guards on the Neitiznot island.
- Lizardman brutes will now fight against the soldiers in Lizardman canyon.
- Experience drops implemented for if the player has reached 200 million experience in any skill - these experience drops will come with a red circle, indicating no experience was actually gained. These fake experience drops are also altered by the experience multiplier settings.
- Experience multiplier settings now actually save on logout.
- Dagannoths in the Waterbirth island dungeon now have drops.
- Players can no longer acquire the same slayer assignment back-to-back unless they're wearing the slayer cape.
- Lowered the aggression and attack range of the dark wizards in Draynor village.
- Fixed the defensive animation on Arclight.
- Fixed the attack animation on the Fremennik blade.
- Fake experience drops implemented for ironmen who attack other players in the Wilderness - indicating no actual experience is gained, but at least it informs the player of the rough hit.
- Fixed a shortcut in the Lumbridge basement.
- Having a dwarf multicannon set-up within a Corporeal beast instance now prevents the instance from deleting when there are no more players remaining in the chamber. If the cannon decays when there is no one left in the room, the instance will delete itself.
- Rewrote the drop tables of Kree'arra's minions - they all have identical drop tables now, and do drop feathers and bones every kill.
- Rewrote the combat scripts of the brutal dragons to match RS - they will all now use proper projectiles, and attack from afar.
- Jogres added into the dungeon on the nothern part of Karamja.
- Fountain of Uhld can now be used to recharge dragonstone jewellery.
- Lizardman kills are now being tracked, and can be seen by talking to any of the soldiers found in the Lizardman canyon settlement.
- Players can now search the marshy jungle vines for snake weed.
- TzTok-Jad slayer assignment fixed.
- Rewrote the behaviour of Yt-HurKots(TzTok-Jad's healers) so that they will always heal TzTok-Jad when in reach of it.
- The attack speed shown in Monster Examine spell's interface now displays the true attack speed. The values previously shown were off.
- Ket-Zek and TzTok-Jad both roll using/against stab attack style when using their melee attacks, instead of previous crush.
- NPC bonuses and max hits updated to match RS for the larger Tz-Keks.
- Implemented necklace of faith's effect of occasionally restoring prayer if hitpoints reach critical levels.
- Implemented bracelet of slaughter's effect of occasionally preventing your task count from decrementing on a slayer kill.
- Implemented dodgy necklace's effect of occasionally preventing getting stunned while pickpocketing.
- Implemented expeditious bracelet's effect of occasionally decreasing your assignment count by two instead of one on a slayer kill.
- Implemented amulet of bounty's effect of occasionally allotment only using one seed as opposed to three when planting.
- Implemented amulet of chemistry's effect occasionally of making four dose potions instead of the three dose versions.
- Items found from mystery boxes are now tracked one the collection log.
- Ring of pursuit, Flamtaer's bracelet and Efaritay's aid now have their check and break options implemented. The jewellery effects themselves couldn't be implemented due to missing the necessary underlying content.
- The ovens found in the Hosidius kitchen now help towards not burning the food you cook.
- Zahur and Wesley are now capable of crushing all crushable herblore secondaries, if the player can afford it. They will also accept the noted forms of the secondaries, if possible.
- The shops will now buy items back from the players for 40% of their value(value is not defined by Grand Exchange, but rather by a constant value found in the item's definitions) - the percentage previously was just 33.334%.
- West Ardougne's general store will now buy items at 55% of their value.
- Bandit duty free general store in the Wilderness will now buy items at 60% of their value - identical to that of high alchemy.
- Fixed a typo in Venenatis' combat script.
- The damage tracked on characters across the world is now stored using the username of the player dealing the damage, meaning that the damage is preserved through logins. Previously all previously-dealt damage from before login was discarded, often making loot not appear at all when slaying a creature.
- Leaf-bladed spear is now two-handed.
- Graceful and amylase packs can now be sold back to Grace's shop.
- Guard dogs no longer react to players stealing from stalls in Kourend.
- Fixed the agility shortcut in Stronghold slayer dungeon.
- Implemented the fruit stalls in Kourend.
- The starter guide NPC in Edgeville now sells all three starter weapons for 200,000 coins each.
- The starter weapons have received a graphical overhaul, and are a lot prettier now.
- Implemented the combat dummies, regular and undead versions.
- Reworked the south-eastern part of the home, removed the cow pen and added a house for the outlaws. In-front of the house, players can find the newly-implemented combat dummies. While in presence of the house of the outlaws, players will gradually recharge their prayer and special attack, meaning they can continuously test different weapons on the combat dummies without having to leave to recharge their special attack or prayer. The recharge aura only kicks in after the players have stood within the presence of the house for at least 30 seconds, and stops as soon as the player leaves it.
- Karamja achievement diary lamp requirements and experience rewards reworked to match OldSchool.
- Removed rat's paper drops from outlaws.
- Implemented cadava berry and redberry bushes found in the southern part of Varrock.
- Resurrect crops spell fixed.
- Basalt and salt rocks underneath Weiss can now be mined.
- Fire pits across the world can be constructed to prevent the area effects of specific areas. Until construction is released, the fire pits will have no requirements to build, and grant no construction experience. Each fire pit will however grant 300 firemaking experience(times whatever your experience modifier is set to).
- Snowflake and Don't Know What now have their dialogues for noting basalt and passing through to the inner part of Weiss respectively.
- Rewrote the binding necklace charges system. The charges are now bound to the player, as opposed to the item. Thus, any newly obtained binding necklace will now stack in bank. The old, non-stacking binding necklaces will still work too, but they will not become stackable - best off consuming those to save some bank space.
- Only magic is now permitted within the boundaries of the Mage Arena in deep wilderness. This applies for both NPCs and players alike.
- Mogres implemented. They can be found in the waters at Mudskipper point. Players need a fishing exposive to get their attention. Mogres can also be acquired as a slayer assignment from Mazchna, Vannaka and Chaeldar. Mogres can now also be found on the drop viewer - and they also drop flippers and mudskipper hat. Due to this, the mudskipper hat was removed from the mystery box - its value wasn't very high to begin with, due to them being extremely common from the boxes.
- Implemented drops for the zombies found in stronghold of security.
- Curtains all across the desert can now be opened and closed.
- The ladder found within HAM hideout now actually takes the players outside of the hideout.
- The standard rare drop tables, and gem rare drop tables were expanded to a lot more monsters - to see if a monster has access to it, you can now open the drop viewer to find out.
- Remapped a lot of spawn positions of monsters found in the godwars dungeon, and in lumbridge swamp caves.
- All items dropped(by player, or by Vorkath) within Vorkath's instance will now remain on the ground for a total of 30 minutes.
- Rewrote the formula behind prayer resistance in prayer drain calculations, effectively doubling the resistance gained from prayer-boosting equipment. This now matches RS' formulae.
- Ardougne rooftop course's mark of grace spawn locations reduced to just one.
- Modified the revenant weapons' check-charges message to notify the player of the weapon being activated after the initial 1,000 revenant ether charge.
- Implemented dagannoth kings boss teleport scroll.
- The waterbirth island teleport has been moved to the misc category.
- Rewrote the item sorting formula for items kept on death to include the base-price of the untradeable items which are built up off of tradeable counterparts, making items such as slayer helmet have a much higher base value(that of the black mask for example), so items such as barrows gloves no longer protect over it.
- Added two cave nightshade item spawns near the Skavid caves, south-west of Yanille.
- Patched the doors found in Kourend area.
- Repaired a couple ladders on Neitiznot island, to prevent no-clipping.
- Thormac, found at the top of the Sorcerer's tower is now able to enchant battlestaves to mystic versions.
- Normal lava and steam battlestaves can now be equipped with respective upgrade kits.
- Fixed an issue with Iban's staves not notifying the player of being on the wrong spellbook if that is the case.
- Implemented the shortcut found at the northern part of McGrubor's woods.
- Added a tanner on the second floor of Crafting guild.
- The 'pump and drain' objects found world-wide can now be used for filling vessels with water.
- Renamed the altar found upstairs at home to 'Saradomin altar' and changed it's right-click option of 'Change-spellbook' to actually list out all four spellbooks, for easier spellbook swapping.
- Players no longer gain experience for damaging Bryophyta while the growthlings are alive.
- Crash site cavern can now be accessed by walking from Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- Zulrah's melee attack now does the knockback effect.
- Plant pots made through pottery can now be used in Farming.
- Increased the odds of your glory amulet being transformed into an eternal amulet of glory from 1 in 25,000 to merely 1 in 2,500, when recharging glories at the fountain of rune, in the wilderness.
- All NPCs found in the fight caves now have their sound effects, making completion of the caves much easier.
- Sped up the process of adding grapes to jugs of water to match OldSchool.
- Amethyst no longer always depletes after the first ore is mined, instead, the odds of that happening have been changed to 1 in 3. Alongside this, amethyst rocks now have a much quicker respawn timer - three times faster than before. To adjust for these changes, the speed of mining amethyst has been slightly lowered.
- Superior slayer monsters will now always drop a totem piece when killed within the Catacombs of Kourend, as long as the player is missing at least one of the pieces.
- Superior slayer monsters can now be found on the drop viewer, although they will only show the totem pieces and the four rare drops which include the imbued heart on it. The remaining drops cannot be displayed as they are dynamic, depending on the parent monster which "spawned" the superior version of itself. The loot is rolled off the parent monster, giving three individual rolls on their loot table.
- Tortured gorilla's unique drop rates re-adjusted to match RS. They were never meant to be as low as they were previously set to - this was caused by random number generation when scrapping the wikia for drops.
- Deviant spectres now use magic attack bonus when calculating the damage upon hitting a target, as opposed to previous melee defence. This makes them much more accurate, as their melee stats are 1.
- Removed enhanced ice gloves from the vote store.
- Implemented soul bearer, which can be found in the vote store for 50 vote points.
- Modified some of the obstacles that have often caused the client to "teleport" players into unreachable parts of the map, or void entirely. Hopefully the modifications are enough to avoid these issues in the future.
- Started working on placeholder redirections, so items such as barrows (25/50/75/100) would use the same placeholder slot as the full version of the item. At the moment, these placeholders have only been applies for barrows items, although the rest will follow in the near future.
- Bracelets of ethereum always drop on the ground on death in wilderness.
- Using the long-range attack style with tridents now properly provides the user with defence experience.
- The "latest update" broadcast message players receive on login now only shows the first time around, although if players would like the last update to show on every login, they can change the setting in their settings tab respectively.
- Guthix rest teas can now be made.
- Trident damage calculations rewritten to properly account for all the special factors - previously it would disregard a lot of them.
- Respective jingles are now played upon deaths, when progressing in fight caves, upon Grand Exchange offer updating, winning a duel and when playing the air guitar emote.
- An oily fishing rod has been added to the skilling shop at home.
- Bryophyta's growthlings will now once again die when a hatchet has been used on them, once they're low enough health.
- Rangers' tights now require a ranged level of at least 40 to equip.
- Smoke devil pet can now be metamorphised.
- Added dagannoth kings teleport scroll to the mystery box.
- Fixed the death message for hardcore ironmen - it will now again inform who dealt the killing blow to the player when they die, whether it's a NPC or a player.
- Rare drop broadcasts now contain the name of the monster which dropped the item.
- A chisel spawn has been added to the dense essence mine.
- Royal seed pod now has a configure option, which allows the players who have completed the easy, medium and hard wilderness diaries to redirect the teleport destination directly to home.
- Brutal green dragons' max hit changed from 0 to 18.
- Alchemy spells no longer delay combat.
- Yt-HurKot will no longer heal TzTok-Jad if its attention has been drawn by interacting with it in combat.
- Dagannoths found inside the Waterbirth island dungeon are now aggressive.
- Wallasalki now use proper attack projectiles and graphics.
- You can now make GE offers for zenyte armour.
- Wrath runes can now be stored in a rune pouch.
- Checks have been added to the Motherlode mine exits to make sure you have 60 mining before you enter the mining guild.
- You can no longer leave a godwars dungeon bossroom through the door, only through the altar now.
- Imbued heart duration adjusted.
- Added nieve's gravestone which displays the demonic & tortured gorilla killcount.
- Granite cannonballs now turn into regular ones in a pvp death.
- Automatic resizing for the GE offers viewer.
- Automatic resizing for the Drop viewer.
- Potential fix to ensure that players no longer get stuck while fighting the Grotesque Guardians.
- Fixed a typo in the chat-over-time of Kamfreena in the Warriors' guild.
- Added the ability to change skin colours for donators through the makeover-mage.
- Using a chisel on amethyst whilst only having 1 in your inventory will no longer make bolt tips and will now show the selection dialogue.
- The chaos fanatic now shows the correct drop rate for the pet on the drop viewer.
- Viggora's chainmace now acts as a zamorak item.
- Fixed a typo with the slayer task tip of a black dragons assignment.
- The remaining teleports message from diary items now give a more clearer message.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't store tree seeds in a seed box.
- Fixed an issue with rift guardian colour locking and implemented the proper dialogue for it.
- Fixed an issue for new players that would login for the first time on mobile causing various problems.
Bugfixes as of 19/10/2019
- Zulrah's incoming damage is no longer delayed ridiculously long.
- Dark totem bases should no longer drop in double quantities from superior slayer monsters.
- The Weiss fire pit should now properly save on logout - sorry for those who built it before the update. You will need to re-build it.
- Skeletal wyvern no longer moon-walks away from the player when they try to attack it.
- Godwars NPCs should be properly aggressive once again, and react to protection items as they should.
- Barrows brothers will no longer aggressively attack players near the reward chest.
- The 'swap' attack by the Great Olm now properly resets if one of the players in the pair has died or moved away.
- Players who create a raiding party can now enter the dungeon to properly scout - meaning people with just 'Recruit' rank can start raids.
- Raiding parties can no longer be created for the 'Zenyte' clan channel.
- Granite cannonballs are now safely kept on death in wilderness if the player dies to a player, regardless of the wilderness level.
- Amulet of chemistry dialogue options fixed.
- Rare drops received from Chambers of Xeric are now properly tracked - those who got a drop before this update can ask me to enlist the item on their account's collection log.
- Chambers of Xeric killcount can now be seen from the collection log interface - it combines both of them together, challenge mode and regular.
- Drop viewer interface can now be properly searched again to find all the NPCs across the game.
- Amethyst mining speed has been increased, following yesterday's massive decrease.
- Players now lose 40% of their personal points on death in raid, as opposed to previous 60%.
Bugfixes as of 22/10/2019
- The 'Swap' teleport attack by Olm now tries to pair as many people as possible and doesn't random-roll between the available pairs.
- The Great Olm should no longer be skipping its special attacks sometimes, hopefully the way I've configured it is how it's meant to be.
- Olm's colourful orbs prayer attack no longer covers the entire room, but rather only where it faces.
- Players are given a few seconds of immunity from incoming hits after they die in raids, avoiding them from getting hit by attacks right after they respawn.
- Scavenger beasts' walk radius has been lowered by 25%.
- The crystal bombs Olm attack damage is now properly scaling with distance.
- Metamorphic dust can now only be obtained through challenge mode raids.
- In one of the room rotations for the muttadiles, the tendrils were pushed slightly back, allowing for a safespot that is commonly used in RS.
- Olm's phases count is now calculated when the raid begins, not when an instance is made - this previously made Olm always have only three phases, regardless of the number of participants.
- Fixed an issue with dynamic map building when the map gets built beyond a certain point in void - the numbers would overflow and cause maps to start colliding in each-other. This was never caught in the past as the server was always restarted long before enough instances were made for it to be an issue, but with large raids maps and scouting, this quickly became an issue.
- Dousing a fire wall in the Olm's chamber now consumes the runes that were used in casting the spell.
- Players can now continue harvesting herbs in raids even if they don't have the necessary inventory space.
- Lizardman poison attack should no longer damage people beyond the tendrils.
- Raid room loading has been made safer; previously, an issue existed that caused raid not to properly load if 16 or more people entered it, as the skilling room with bats would fail to load due to not enough NPC spawn locations being defined.
- Olm is now slightly less likely to switch to the opposite basic attack; the frequency was a bit higher than in RS.
- Removed points cap from Muttadiles room as they cannot be abused in any way anyways.
- Vasa Nistirio's glowing crystals can no longer be damaged with magic and ranged.
- Rewrote the eating sequence of Muttadiles, meaning freezes should prevent muttadiles from reaching the tree. The muttadiles should also no longer eat from across half the room when frozen.
- An issue with the expeditious bracelet has been fixed which prevented people from completing their assignments.
- The dragon claws item in received from raids has been fixed to the correct one.
- Olm's crystal burst attack should now always occur for every member of the raid within the chamber.
- Granite longsword animations and attack options patched.
Bugfixes as of 26/10/2019
- Several memory enhancements, aim of this update is to expand the lifetime of the server before it inevitably starts lagging. Spewnt better part of my morning looking into where it could cause problems.
- Seedlings should now properly turn to saplings in banks.
- You can no longer enchant bolts if you have no room in inventory to do so - previously the enchanted bolts would just vanish.
- Fletching is now possible if the player has a full inventory, but already one of the stackable product that the fletching action provides.
- Thammaron's sceptre, Viggora's chainmace and Craw's bow have had their wield requirements added.
- Drop rates for Bryophyta's essence and Mossy key from Bryophyta updated.
- Zahur can now crush blue dragon scales.
- Saradomin priests now count as saradomin NPCs, not Zamorakian ones.
- Several more game messages filtered through game filter, such as eating food or consuming potions.
- Olivia's and Amelia's seed store stock increased by 2x, and the restock timer increased by 3x.
- Hops seed yields increased from master farmers.
- Killcounts are now shown across broadcasts.
- Xp multiplier is now shown on level 99, maxed and 200m xp broadcasts.
- Vorkath and Zulrah can now drop their respective pets. Who would've known they weren't obtainable after all this time!?
- Herb sack no longer crashes the client if the player were to check its contents with too many herbs in it.
- Vorkath now drops dragon platelegs at the same drop rate as the plateskirt.
- Pets in instances should no longer glitch out when the player leaves the instance.
- Unequipping gear should no longer stop actions, only unequipping weapon does.
- Arclight no longer consumes charges if the hit was a 0, or if the special attack was used.
- Herb harvesting within raids now scales based on your farming level, not the average party farming level.
- Muttadiles now heal less when they visit the meat tree.
- Lizardman shaman poison projectile now flies faster within Chambers of Xeric.
- The points given from poison chests in Creature Keeper room have now been moved to the bats chest.
Updated every 15 seconds