Update log 08/07/2019 - Donator benefits, Hunter fixes and more! Jul. 08, 2019 by TommehREAD ON FORUMS
Just a quick little update, in preperation for our bigger upcoming update featuring Chambers of Xeric. Make sure to keep an eye out for the #dev-blogs channel in the discord for some spicy Chambers of Xeric content!
- Existing donator benefits will now scale up better with the tier that you got.
- Added a new benefit for Zahur's services. Price per unit will be less, and scales with the tier.
- Emerald+ will now get another favorite teleport slot and Dragonstone+ will get another one as well.
- Emerald+ will now get another daily challenge slot and Dragonstone+ will get another one as well.
- The hand fan has been implemented.
- Fixed an issue with the Gargoyle smasher perk that wouldn't trigger if the Gargoyle was at 9 hitpoints or less.
- Superior creature kills are now tracked in the slayer log.
- Cleaning poisoned weapons will no longer set the amount of the item to 1.
- Completing a wilderness slayer assignment will no longer give you a guaranteed upgrade. Instead, it will now be RnG-based. The higher the initial task amount, the better chance you get on getting the upgrade.
- Implemented a bunch of fixes for hunter traps glitching out, hopefully improving immensely.
- The invisible death timer for ultimate ironmen is no longer 10 hours. Instead, it's 1 hour now.
Update log 04/07/2019 - Motherlode mine and hunter fixes! Jul. 03, 2019 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
You can visit the Motherlode Mine by entering the cave underneath Falador's mining guild (also accessible from the Zenyte portal through skilling "Mining guild" teleport). Players can train their Mining within the mine by mining pay-dirt, which can be cleaned through the water channels. Players can then retrieve their ores from the sack at the end of the water channel. The ore which you get from mining pay-dirt is determined when you receive the pay-dirt, not when you deposit it in the hopper. There is a flat 2.74% chance of an ore to turn into golden nuggets which can be exchanged at Percy for mining outfit, coal bag and many other rewards. Players can also purchase two extensions - to increase the size of the sack which holds the ores, or to gain access to the upper part of the motherlode mine. The pay-dirt at the bottom level of the mine has a 1/3 chance of depleting whenever pay-dirt is received. The pay-dirt at the top will despawn 17-27 seconds after the first pay-dirt was mined, giving players a much larger window during which they can mine pay-dirt, giving much larger profits. The miners found within the mine do not actually affect pay-dirt and are only to create a more realistic scenery. They do occasionally however mine the rockfalls that are found on the ground - cleaning out the path for a small amount of time.
- The delay for Zulrah's rise timer has been readjusted for the last time - it has now been reset to what it was before the update. We have conclusive proof that the delay now matches our delay from one of the QA players.
- Random events now only occur for the players who have performed any sort of an action within the past 5 minutes when the random event is to be rolled on the user. This avoids large crowds being force-teleported to the random event island.
- Mage bank lever no longer sends the warning to use.
- Nail beast nails have been added to the tools shop at home - they are used for sanfew's serum potions.
- Super combat potions can now be created with all combinations that exists in OSRS, including unfinished torstol potions.
- Fixed a typo with Zahur's dialogues.
- Global moderator permission has been renamed to senior moderator.
- Tortured gorillas now work for "Monkeys" slayer assignments.
- Zombified spawn no longer drops supply caches.
- Kalphite lair crevice now requires elite desert diaries.
- Fixed Leprechaun Larry's Farming supplies shop where it showed invalid amounts for the second to last item in stock.
- Kraken instance cost halved for ironmen.
- Zamorak robes now have bonuses.
- Eternal slayer ring can now be crafted and the eternal gem now has functionality.
- Added some snape grass spawns across Zeah.
- Completed god books for bandos and armadyl now count as protective items within the Godwars dungeon.
- Sir Tiffy now sells proselyte skirts.
- Fixed an issue with clans nulling out.. hopefully.
- Cannons can no longer be placed within revenants area in Forinthry dungeon.
- Cannons can no longer be placed in Cerberus lair.
- Implemented a bunch of fixes for hunter traps glitching out, hopefully improving immensely.
- "Spawn Administrator" rank is now renamed to "Management".
- All mysterious emblems from tier 1 to tier 10 are now tradeable.
- When completing an assignment by Krystilia, if the player holds a mysterious emblem in their inventory when it happens, the mysterious emblem's tier will be upgraded. This only occurs for the first occurrence of a mysterious emblem in inventory, so whichever emblem you wish to upgrade, make sure it is before any other emblems.
- Cannons no longer create an endless loop of player trying to find a spot to go to for planting the cannon.
- Interacting with traps no longer forces the user to walk off of them.
- Recoils no longer reflect damage from other players' recoils.
- Corporeal beast no longer stomps while it performs the death animation.
- Infinity magic armour set requirements adjusted - they now require 50 magic and 25 defence to be equipped.
- Mining guild and edgeville dungeon center teleports implemented.
- Fixed the stats of the TzTok-Jad minions(Yt-HurKot), they can no longer hit above 14 and their bonuses have been nerfed by roughly 25% to match RS.
- Cleaning cloth is now available in the tools shop at home.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from getting aviansie assignments.
- Marked two more tiles safe from Zulrah during the melee strike, next to the pillars.
- Mysterious emblems can no longer be destroyed in wilderness while the user is under attack.
Update log 26/06/2019 - Ectofuntus, Slayer-only Dagannoths lair, Evil Bob random event & Bugfixes! Jun. 26, 2019 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
Players are able to go to the Ectofuntus north of Port Phasmatys to grind their bones into bonemeal and sacrifice it to the ectofuntus.
Sacrificing bonemeal to the ectofuntus grants 4x the experience you would normally receive by burying the bones. Players can do this by bringing bones and some empty pots to the upstairs of the ectofuntus and putting the bones inside the hopper, then grinding them through the grinder and lastly taking the bonemeal by using an empty pot on the bin. In order to sacrifice the bonemeal to the ectofuntus, players must also obtain some slime. To do this, players have to go to the bottom of the ectofuntus and use empty buckets on the pool of slime. Each pot of bonemeal requires one bucket of slime. Every sacrifice performed at the ectofuntus grants the players 5 ecto-tokens. These tokens can be used to charge the bonecrusher at a rate of 25 charges per ecto-token.
Players can claim the bonecrusher as well as ectotokens from the Ghost disciples found on the ground floor of the ectofuntus. To be able to claim the bonecrusher, players must have completed easy, medium and hard Morytania diaries.
Players can also grind silver bars in the ectofuntus, giving them silver dust in exchange.
Slayer-only Dagannoth kings lair
Players who are on a slayer assignment from dagannoths, or the dagannoth kings boss-task will now be able to use the "Slayer" option on the ladder that brings them to the dagannoth kings to access a separate dungeon to fight them. The slayer-only area is not instanced, so you will still be able to see other players if they're also inside it. Players will not be able to attack the dagannoths when their assignment runs out. The lair is free to access and the only requirement is the aforementioned assignment.
Evil Bob's Island
As a mechanic to fight against bots, we have implemented the Evil Bob's random event. This is a forced event that the players must complete in order to get off the island. Players will only be teleported to the island if they're out of combat and aren't in a restricted area. The frequency of the event is currently set to on-average once every five hours per player, with a guaranteed hour limit between events to ensure this doesn't occur too frequently. Please note: If the event is still too common, administrators are able to decrease the frequency of it through commands.
Players will occasionally be teleported to the island where they must feed Bob the correct fish in order to escape. To determine what the correct fish is, talk to the servant found on the island. They will explain and show you where you must catch the fish from. Beware: If you catch the fish from an incorrect side of the island, you will not be able to get off the island until correct fish is fed. You MUST feed Bob the correct fish.
When you complete the event, you will be granted an antique xp lamp. The lamp provides 750 experience multiplied by your experience rate in any skill except for Construction. There is no level requirements to use the antique lamp - this allows skillers and other special builds to train skills they normally would not be able to.
More random events will follow in the near future to add variety to the tasks players must complete. As for right now, only Evil Bob event is available.
- Adamant and rune dragons have had their dragonfire attacks weakened - they will both now be fully protected through super antifire potions.
- Implemented some improvements to player following under combat when using ranged and magic. Previously it was extremely easy to gap someone, that's no longer the case. When using ranged or magic to attack someone, you will not get gapped unless you get behind some trees or anything of sorts.
- Enchanted symbol can no longer be operated with outside of wilderness.
- Dwarf multicannon decay messages are no longer filtered.
- Fixed an issue with duel arena that would occasionally freeze one of the players within the area at 0 hitpoints, making them unable to do anything. Additionally made deaths within the arenas safe(if something goes wrong, that is), so if an issue similar to this were to ever happen again, you would not lose your items when dying inside it.
- Animated armours in warriors guild will no longer give players experience when attacked with magic or ranged. They will also despawn after a minute of being out of combat.
- Implemented some changes to kalphite queen, making her able to wander across the entire dungeon as well as not retreat when being attacked from a far.
- Fixed an issue with fight caves boss timers.
- Added a 5-tick delay to wiping instances. This means that when you leave an instance such as fight caves, you pet doesn't just vanish. The pet would previously be despawned(however you would still keep it, it just wouldn't be visible - relog would re-spawn it just fine) when leaving instances.
- Fixed an issue with stamina potions combining.
- Probita now checks for transmogrifiable pets when insuring your pet.
- Players can now teleport to the slime pit under ectofuntus using morytania legs 2 or better.
- Imbuing items no longer removes charges from them.
- Magma helm now counts as a serpentine helmet for its effects - had a typo in the item id previously.
- Applied some fixes to godwars dungeon - the monsters within chambers will now always be aggressive towards the players, regardless of how far they are.
- Reworked some core in regards to entity processing. NPCs are now processed before players. Bear in mind this was a huge update and could break a lot, however it was a necessary one. The main fix brought on by this is that NPCs that use melee will now hit you instantly as the animation starts, not with a 1-tick delay.
- Levers that teleport the user into wilderness now give a warning.
- Players can now walk up to 60 tiles when clicking afar from their location. This can mostly be felt when doing arceuus runecrafting - the long paths around objects were prematurely stopped previously.
- Dark wizards have their combat scripts implemented.
- Seed box now accepts tree seeds; In addition to this, players can now use the "fill" option to add the seeds that are already in the box.
- Spinolyps can now be attacked.
- Elidinis statuette now has its effects.
- Players no longer get extra tokkul when selling items to TzHaar shops while wielding the gloves; The reduced cost for buying items still preserves.
- Made some more mystery box cosmetics tradeable.
- Vorkath's head is now always dropped on the 50th killcount.
- Turael was removed from home to avoid confusion in new players who assume it is the only master we provide. Players who wish to train using Turael can still find him in Burthorpe - which can be accessed for free through Zenyte portal.
- Messages when killing a player have been introduced to indicate who you slaughtered.
- Swamp toad's can now be dissected to get their legs which are used in herblore training.
- Barrows items are now tracked by the collection log.
- All hits done on a player within one tick are now visible during that one tick - meaning if you use dragon dagger special on a player and the first hit of the two kills the user, the second hit will still be visible.
- Special attack orb is no longer clickable within wilderness.
- Fixed an issue with chaos elemental and fanatic disarm attack.
- Added a couple more red spider egg spawns in the edgeville dungeon and overall lowered all red spider egg spawn timers to once every 10 ticks as opposed to previous 30 ticks.
- Fixed an issue that allows players to eat karambwans too quickly.
- Another major update was done within player processing. Actions such as combat are now processed before movement. We had it incorrectly previously to my surprise, so I've swapped the order. This may have caused some potential pathfinding issues so if you find any, let me know. Fixed all I could find with it.
- Players can now empty their rune pouches directly inside bank.
- You can now get lizardmen as a slayer assignment.
- Health drain message from blood spells no longer shows if the spell splashes.
- Fixed a typo in observing the iron winch in Cerberus.
- Added some more warriors guild cyclops spawns and increased their respawn timer to 3x faster.
- Kalphite queen has been re-adjusted. Her attacks are now more accurate following the previous update which made them far too weak.
- Kalphite queen now also drops supply drops(same as in RS) every kill as a secondary drop.
- Fixed a typo that prevented Crazy Archaeologist assignment from working.
- Verac's set now pierces through kalphite queen's protect from melee prayer.
- Slayer helmet can now be used in place of the tier-5 shayzien armour to get protection from the lizardmen poison attack.
- Reworked aggression system with godwars generals, their aggression should now be more like OSRS, allowing tanking.
- Players can now use the Gricoller's can to water seedlings.
- Zulrah no longer has immunity delay when rising from the waters - players can attack it instantly as the rise animation starts.
- PID now swaps every 100-150 ticks, as opposed to previous 60-150 ticks.
- Priorities in PVP are now switched to the user you're attacking when you perform the attack on them.
- Implemented a new teleport to level 35 wilderness, directly north of chinchompa mountain.
Update log 23/06/2019 - Mage arena II Jun. 23, 2019 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
Mage arena II
The mage arena II has finally arrived!
Players can start the dangerous minigame by talking to Kolodion who can be found within the mage bank in deep wilderness. The minigame requires players to have at least level 75 magic, although higher levels are strongly advised. Magic level cannot be boosted to start the minigame early.
After speaking to Kolodion, players are informed to go seek for three creatures, all representing different gods. Kolodion needs players to bring him the remains of the creatures to harness their power. After bringing him all three of the remains, players are able to imbue a god cape of their selection by showing it to Kolodion.
All three creatures are able to deal high damage and combo the player out with ease! Beware before starting the minigame. Every single one of the creatures can hit upwards of 43 if the correct protection prayer is not used, besides that they are able to perform combo-attacks which can damage players even more than that.
Finding the creatures is slightly different to how it works in OS: Each player is assigned a unique location where they will be able to find the creature. Multiple people can be killing creatures simultaneously regardless of the location. Every 30 minutes or after the spawning of a creature the unique location is reset and will be re-rolled for the next creature - it can be any of the 15 possible locations, including the same one as previous. The locations are more or less the same as in OS.
- Staff online counter will no longer include non-staff players as staff.
- Looting bag can no longer be bought from within the bounty hunter store if the user already has an open looting bag in inventory.
- An internal check for retrieval service has been added; Items that the user is not meant to be able to obtain multiple of - for example looting bags - will now check if the player's retrieval service contains them, to prevent them getting multiple.
- Players can now ask the gardeners to chop down trees while they are in the "regaining fruit" phase.
- Hunter daily challenges should now progress properly.
- Tortured gorillas, demonic gorillas, adamant dragons and rune dragons are all now being tracked on the slayer log.
- Rune dragons now have their death animations.
- Fixed ignore-list crashing players on login; This is a multi-part update. Ignore list will initially still remain non-functional until we push the client update alongside it sometime later.
- Barrows set effect no longer works when the barrows sets have degraded to completely broken phase. Completely broken phase no longer provides any bonuses either.
- Fixed dragon chainbody item id within dragon platebody smithing.
- Dragon armour lump is now broadcasted.
- Telegrabbing wine of zamorak in the upstairs area of the Asgarnian Chaos Temple no longer causes the monks to attack the user if they are wielding monk robes.
- Players now get proper discounts and increased prices when selling and buying items from TzHaar shops.
- Shop price messages are no longer filterable.
- Drinks now use drink sound rather than eating sound.
- Oziach can now smith players dragonfire shields if they bring him 1 million coins, a draconic visage and an anti-dragon shield.
- Fishing spots which are permanently locked to a specific location will now interrupt the players fishing at them at a 15-minute interval.
- Runite ores will now spawn at a rate of 1 every 90 seconds - previous timer was 120 seconds.
- Players should no longer be placed atop of forfeit trapdoors in the no-movement duel arena.
- Magic no longer has a custom 10% accuracy boost towards NPCs - this only applies to PvP.
- Magic shortbow (i) can now shoot broad arrows.
- Hopefully partially resolved the issue which caused the server to start lagging after being up for so long.
Update log 21/06/2019 - Post-launch bugfixes #6 Jun. 20, 2019 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
- Ultimate ironmen can now unpack item sets at grand exchange "Sets" option; They cannot however repack anything!
- Trading tier-5 mysterious emblems now works; T8 now gives proper amount of points too.
- Dust devils no longer deal damage when the user has left the area.
- Fixed the description messages of Keris and Wolfbane in slayer rewards shop.
- Game noticeboard interface no longer counts youtubers as staff-online.
- Ancient zygomites have been implemented in the Fossil Island; These can be slain as an alternative to the zygomites found on Zanaris.
- World broadcast is now always send if a hardcore ironman dies with total level 500+; Previously it was omitted if the "source" of the damage was unknown.
- Improved items-kept-on-death mechanics. Rewrote a lot of this; The items you keep should now be in synchronization with the items shown on the interface. There is a possibility that some mistakes may have been made in this process; If you find any, let us know ASAP. Also, before entering wilderness I suggest you view what items you actually might lose so you don't unknowingly risk something you don't intend on losing.
- Cave kraken and zygomite kills are now being tracked.
- Kraken instances now prioritize inventory before bank - if you have enough coins in your inventory, it will take them from there before checking bank.
- Damage calculations for Kalphite queen improved. Her attacks should no longer be anywhere near as accurate.
- Cerberus soul attacks improved in terms of calculations; Elysian spirit shield effect implemented for Cerberus.
- Soda ash creation via seaweed.
- Obstacles in Rellekka agility course have been adjusted in terms of delays.
- Fight capes can now be exchanged through TzHaarMejJal for a chance at the boss pet.
- Lovakite mining implemented.
- Some more shortcuts in troll stronghold patched.
- Filling, emptying and removing fruit from baskets implemented.
- Attack, strength, defence and hitpoints are no longer broadcasted when level 99 is achieved.
- ::wiki command available for all users; Usage is ::wiki term here; E.g. ::wiki armadyl godsword.
- Food, potions and any other type of edibles will no longer appear visible to players when dropped in wilderness. In addition to this, dying with food will never turn the food visible to other players besides the killer themself.
- All talismans can now be used to enter the ruins.
- Dragon scimitar special attack is now 25% more accurate; The accuracy boost that was meant to be there didn't exist prior.
- PJ timer has been set to 4.8 seconds(previously 6 seconds); After loads of testing it turns out OSRS has it set to the same value, even if it breaks dark-bow-only combat.
- Removed a random delay in combat caused by auto-retaliate.
- Teleblock spell will no longer show a hitsplat when it succeeds.
- Added world map/minimap icons for emblem trader, wilderness lever. Removed map icon for the old fairy ring at home.
- Toxic staff of the dead now has a 25% chance of venoming the target when using it to cast spells; This is buffed to 100% if the target is a NPC and the player is wearing a charged serpentine helm.
- Removed NPC spawns found in instance-map; Means you will no longer occasionally see random monsters inside your instance.
- Last player to hit something no longer gets the kill. Everything has been changed to most-damage-dealt.
- Rewrote dying sequence so it should always get called when the user's hitpoints reach 0.
- Zulrah's ranged attacks during magic phase occur less frequently now; Previously the odds of this were 3/7 for ranged attack. This has been lowered to 3/10 - based on a sample of attacks I reviewed earlier today on videos.
- Snakelings can no longer range from across the middle area at Zulrah.
- Yell command appearance slightly changed; Removed <col|shad|img> tags.
- Ring of recoil now sends a colourful unfiltered message as it shatters.
- Grand exchange +1 button now functions properly when there is only 1 item in the offer.
- Grand exchange price change buttons(+-5%) have been adjusted so they match what the client predicts.
- Fixed an issue with rings of suffering uncharging.
- Players' received damage is now cleared as they enter the wilderness.
- Received damage code rewritten to include timestamps - any damage that was dealt longer than 20 minutes ago is completely ignored.
- Fishing no longer randomly interrupts and stops the user.
- Players can now purchase the Tarn's diary from the slayer shop and use it to enchant the salve amulets.
- Crystal seed has been added to the bounty hunter shop for 540k bounty hunter points.
- Wilderness crevice in the deep-wilderness fire giants dungeon now adds combat delay to the user when it is being used. This effectively means players can no longer just use the shortcut and instantly log off when they reach the other end as enough time has passed by then for them to be able to directly log out.
- Pirates' hut and magic hut in deep wilderness now require lockpicks to enter which can be bought from the skilling shop at home.
- Implemented a 10% accuracy boost to magic as we had numerous complaints magic was too inaccurate.
- Vote 2FA dialogue updated to reflect on the recent changes.
- Port Piscarilius northern dock teleport implemented in the Zenyte portal.
- Battle mages in the mage arena in deep wilderness now drop infinity pieces, all wands and mages' book. They will also drop all kinds of runes, including wrath runes. Players can only damage these monsters using god spells found in the regular spellbook.
- NPC aggression distance lowered in wilderness by half.
- Diamond bolts (e) special effect now properly pierces the targets armour; Bear in mind it is still possible to hit a 0 with it! Just like it is possible to hit a 0 and catch a barrage.
- Administrators are no longer transmitted to the highscores.
- Fixed arclight charging.