Update log 25/05/2020 - Pyramid plunder, Pollnivneach course, Farming contracts & bugfixes May. 25, 2020 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
Pyramid Plunder is a Thieving minigame set in the Jalsavrah pyramid in Sophanem, far in the southern Kharidian Desert. Inside Sophanem, the Jalsavrah Pyramid can be found with four anonymous looking doors; access to the minigame can be found behind one of the doors, guarded by the Guardian mummy.
During the minigame, the player has five minutes to plunder the contents of Jalsavrah. The pyramid consists of eight rooms, each requiring progressively higher Thieving levels to enter and loot. Artefacts pillaged from the rooms range from ivory combs to golden statuettes, with the most valuable artefacts found deepest in the pyramid.
This minigame is the only place where players can obtain the Pharaoh's sceptre, which is a useful item due to offering unique teleports.
To begin your plundering, head over to the teleporter at home & teleport to Sophanem, where you will find the ancient pyarmid.
Farming Contracts & Seed VaultQuote
Farming contracts are given by Guildmaster Jane, who instructs the player to grow a specific crop within the Farming Guild. Completing a contract awards players with a seed pack, which can be opened for some amount of seeds. Boosts may be used to accept a contract you are below the required level for.
The seed vault is a storage system found in the Farming Guild, directly west of the bank chest. It functions much like a bank, being able to store all common types of seeds and Sapling used in Farming, but not seeds or sapling given through quests. The seed vault does not store seedlings, but it can store saplings.
You can use the teleporter at home to get to the Farming Guild to receive your 1st contract, or you can use a Skills Necklace to teleport there. While you're there, free up some much needed bank space by storing all of your seeds in the vault! Please note that, as is the case on OSRS, UIM will not have access to the vault.
Pollnivneach Rooftop Agility CourseQuote
The Pollnivneach Rooftop Agility Course is available to players with an Agility level of 70 or over.
It can be started by climbing on the Basket just north-west of the bar south of Pollnivneach and is finished by jumping off the Drying line, north of the city. Players get 890 experience from completing the course.
You do not need waterskins while using the Pollnivneach Rooftop Agility Course.
With the addition of this Agility course to Zenyte, it means we now have all of the rooftop course in-game & fully functioning.
Bug Fixes & Misc Changes
- The Chompy Chick pet rates are now fixed & should be more aligned with what you'd expect.
- The Ogre Bow & Composite Bow are now properly defined as two-handed weapons.
- Statius', Morrigan's, & Zuriel's armour now show up as full body armour when equipped.
- Instead of rogue equipment giving double coin pouches when pickpocketing, you will now just get 1 coin pouch plus GP to match OSRS.
- Coin pouches now also have their proper examine text.
- You can now left-click anvils to bring up the smithing interface with any type of bar in your inventory.
- You can now go back down either of the staircases in Kourend Castle.
- Jellies now drop Mithril Boots.
- You can now enter the Cooking & Crafting Guild with a Max Cape equipped.
- Magic Secateurs now have their proper weapon attack style options.
- Made numerous messages filterable.
- The Dust Devil diary task now only works in the appropriate area, which is the Smoke Dungeon.
- Admiral Pie now boosts your fishing level instead of crafting.
- Players can now claim multiple daily challenges without having to reopen the interface.
- Combat dummy can no longer be inflicted with status effects.
- Smelting multiple bars at Blast Furnace now count towards daily task(s).
- Death Spawns will no longer trigger auto retaliate and hit through the protect from melee prayer.
- The broken bridge near Rellekka is now accessible. This should help with the clue step in that area.
- Dragon Fruit and Fruit Pie are now obtainable and edible.
- Broad Arrows now use the correct projectile.
- Falador rooftop tightrope obstacles no longer consumes run energy while crossing them.
- We have decreased the time it takes to make pizza as well as other cooking combinations. Cooking combinations, such as making a Pineapple Pizza, will now take into account the amount a player selected on the creation dialogue interface.
- Fixed multi-combat zones on Fossil Island for Ammonite Crabs, you should no longer get the 'you are already in combat' message when trying to attack another crab while standing in a multi-combat area.
- Re-completeting an achievement diary will no longer tell a player to talk to the respective NPC for a reward if already claimed.
- Fire Max Cape now counts towards Karamja diary task.
- A cup of Nettle Tea no longer gives a +2 attack boost. Tea stalls no longer give Nettle Tea and instead gives correct tea which also has its proper boosts now.
- Fixed the DFS charges bug which prevented players from trading them.
- Moving the boulder to get to the Wilderness Godwars Dungeon now locks the player and prevents them from doing other actions.
- Death Talisman drop rate has been improved for Dark Beasts, the rate is now 1/128.
- Collecting Supercompost from any compost bin now gives 8.5 exp per compost.
- Fixed the answer for the Otto Godblessed clue.
- Prayer Cape perk is now active even when in inventory, previously only worked when equipped.
- Castle Wars Portal at Clan Wars now works & will teleport you to Castle Wars.
- Crafting a Dragonstone Amulet for the daily task now works.
- Ring of Dueling now has its proper dialogue.
- Enchanted Robes now have the correct level requirements to equip.
- Canifis and Varrock rooftop courses now provide same experience as OSRS, to scale with your chosen Zenyte experience rate.
- The Explorer's Ring's low & high alchemy function can now be used while you have any spellbook selected and having any of the rings in your inventory with no charges will no longer prevent you from gaining experience from a normal alchemy cast from your spellbook.
- Both doors into the Tai-Bwo tree area now work. Previously, only one of the doors worked leaving some players to assume the area was not accessible.
- Wyverns can now alternate between attack styles even when in melee distance.
- Getting randomed while in the Essence Mine will no longer cause the portals there to teleport you back to the island.
- Rada's teleport no longer resets on login & uses the proper limits.
- Fixed drop viewer for Battle Mages. No longer shows multiple Infinity Boots and gloves and instead shows the missing wands.
- The Western Elite Diary task to kill the Thermonuclear Smoke Devil no longer works if you boost your Slayer level. A minimum of 93 Slayer is required in order to attack the boss.
- The issue where you could still use an event item's function after unequipping it has been resolved. This is for items such as the carrot from the recent Easter Event.
- The Ape Atoll teleport on the regular spellbook now sends you to the correct location. You'll no longer be teleported into the middle of the Monkey Archer area. F to pay respect to all of the fallen HCIM.
- Making Stamina Potions now uses proper skill dialogue and works a tick faster.
- All pets that should be insurable are now insurable AND lost on death if not insured. This includes the Chompy Chick and new pets that came with the Treasure Trails update.
- Redid defenders for the upstairs Warrior's Guild room, if you have a Dragon Defender equipped the Cyclops will drop a Rune Defender & not default back to Bronze.
- Added Pollnivneach rooftop agility course.
- Farming contracts added. Talk to Guildmaster Jane at the Farming Guild to get started.
- Added support for our custom teleport scrolls to the item identification plugin. (credits to Jakey for this!)
- Added a higher capacity for tool storage at all tool leprechauns.
- The in-game clock should now be working properly
- The issue with clicks on gourd trees rarely not registering has been patched.
- Vespula now waits for two game ticks(1.2 seconds) before she goes to sting the grubs, effectively allowing efficient raiders to skip the grub healing process entirely.
- Tekton room no longer has issues with it sometimes having started by the time the first person arrives at it. This would result in all people having to go through the fire despite it being their first time entering the room.
- Olm's left claw should no longer remain clenched in the case of it clenching at the exact moment that the right claw is defined as dead.
- The left claw clenching requirement has been rewritten to better reflect on what occurs in the real game. Previously, the left claw would clench - assuming it is not the penultimate phase and the right claw is still alive, which is still the same of course - when it received a hitsplat of at least 30 damage. Now, the claw only clenches assuming it has received damage equal to 20 * the amount of people in the chamber within the last ten game ticks(6 seconds). So if you're trioing olm, to keep it from clenching you'd have to keep your damage-within-6-seconds to below 60 hitpoints, else it will clench its claw.
- The falling crystals phase-specific attack now only targets people in the Great Olm's viewing field, not across the entire chamber.
- The Great Olm's magic and ranged attacks now only deal 20% of the damage through prayers assuming the correct prayer is used. Previously, this number was 50%. So, assuming you were soloing, previously Olm would be able to hit a 16 on you with these attacks even if you had the correct prayer up. Now, that number is only a mere 6.
- Damage reductions based on prayer reductions have been rewritten to round up, instead of down. This would previously mean that if you were fighting against a skeletal mystic and only had 1 hitpoint and protect-from-magic prayer up, the mystic would never be able to kill you if it was only using magic. That was because the calculations would effectively look like 1 * 0.5, which, if rounded down comes to a zero. This number is now rounded up.
- Vasa Nistirios bomb attack damage can now be reflected back on itself through the use of recoil and vengeance.
- Tektons and Vasa Nistirios stomp attacks damage can now be reflected back on itself through the use of recoil and vengeance.
- Party system has been re-adjusted to allow proper scouting mechanisms. If the leader of the party leaves the raid, leadership is transferred over to the highest-ranking player who has the kick privilege in the clan channel. In addition to this, if a recruit+(who does not have kick privilege in the clan) makes a party, they will now be able to hold up the instance should someone with actual kick privilege leave the instance. Previously, the game thought that if the last person with the kick privilege left the instance, there is no one to hold it and it should be destroyed, even though it still contained the leader of the party.
- Abyssal portal attack mechanics have slightly been altered. The abyssal portal is no longer aggressive and only sends out its small shock-waves to whoever attacks it. In addition to this, if the user does not have any prayer points upon getting hit by the shock-wave, a tiny amount of lifepoints is removed instead.
- Challenge mode capes now require 10, 25, 75, 150 and 300 challenge mode completions to claim, respectively based on the tier of the cape.
- Metamorphic dust drop rate has been reduced by half from 1 in 400 down to just 1 in 200, assuming the player manages to complete the raid in the required time.
- Players now get 10,000 personal points when they complete challenge mode in time.
- Prayer enhance potions' durations have been extended to better reflect on how long they last in the original game.
- The Muttadiles will now be much less likely to go for the meat tree once they've been frozen once. Previously, they would more or less just continuously try to go for it even after being frozen multiple times.
- Players can now decant potions in raids by using an empty gourd vial on the potion. Only vice versa seemed to work before.
- Getting hit by the crystal burst attack no longer causes a random twitching for one frame.
- Dousing the fire wall in raids can now be done from a distance once again. Humidify works at a distance too!
Challenge mode rewards changes; most of the underwhelming rewards have been removed from the table and replaced with the following:
- Zamorak grapes (1-500)
- Wines of Zamorak (1-450)
- Red spiders' eggs (1-1254)
- Crushed superior dragon bones (1-100)
- Battlestaves (1-95)
- Grimy snake weed (1-280)
- Nail beast's nails (1-170)
- Purple sweets (1-350)
- Steel bars (1-850)
- Unicorn horn dust (1-1500)
- Lava scale shards (1-750)
In other news
We've had a new login screen designed. This design is going to be used whenever we don't have an update-themed design currently running.
A while ago I held a graphics competition to design us a new login screen, and this was the winner. The artist also happens to be @Ironyte! We hope you like it, we certainly love it! The new designs now also use the new logo.
The smithing area at home felt a bit lackluster, missing an anvil and other parts, therefore we have revamped it and included other utilities you should find useful! As well as the furnace and kiln, you can now find an anvil, a pottery wheel, a water pump and a bucket spawn. Let us know if you want anything else adding - shoutout to @Lifefor designing it!
Update log 12/04/2020 - Easter Event, Store Bonus & Crypto Purchases Apr. 12, 2020 by CoreyREAD ON FORUMS
This update log contains information regarding the Easter event, new store items, and store bonuses going on until the end of the week.
April 12th through April 19th we will have a massive store bonus when purchasing credits:
+25% Bonus credits for Paypal / Crypto
- Paying via Crypto/Coinbase is now supported!
+15% Bonus credits for OSGP
Furthermore, there is Bonus-EXP until the end of 19th of April!
In addition to this bonus, we will be releasing exclusive holiday themed custom items that can be purchased with credits:
(STORE) Easter basket - A basket full of easter eggs. This basket will give you a custom walk animation while you wear it. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 19th of April. The item costs 1,000 donation credits.
(STORE) Bunnyman mask - A mask that makes you look like a bunny. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 19th of April. The item costs 500 donation credits.
(STORE) Bunny outfit (does not include bunny ears) - An outfit that will make you look like a bunny. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 19th of April. The outfit is tradeable. The item costs 2,500 donation credits.
(VOTE POINTS) Easter ring - An easter themed ring which turns you into an Easter egg once it is worn. Sold in the vote store for 25 vote points. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 27th of April. The item is tradeable.
Together with @Kris, we have whipped up a very nice, short and sweet Easter event for you all to attend. Of course, this will also come with holiday exclusive event items such as a Easter carrot, Chocatrice cape as well as two new emotes! You can start the event by talking to the Easter Bunny located south of Home ( icon on the minimap). We suggest you turn music and sound effects on for the event for full experience!
Here are the rewards for the event:
(EVENT) Chocatrice cape - has a custom animation when "Operate" option is used
(EVENT) Easter carrot - has an option to whack people with it
Custom Emotes: Around the World in Eggty Days, Rabbit Hop
There are many more changes currently pending, but they're not quite ready for release yet. These were just small ones that have been sitting around for ages that are able to go live.
- Filling sack with hay now works on every hay bale.
- Rare puro spawns now have different chances for implings and no longer spawn common variants.
- Made implings in general slightly easier to catch.
Players can now buy up to 1,000 Zenyte teleport tablets a day from Hezaff via the new right-click option
- This is per-player, meaning every single player can buy up to 1,000 tabs a day regardless of how many there are in stock
Bug fixes as of 15/04/2020
These bugs were the result of us replacing the entire cache library between February and March, and thus causing a lot of "desynchronization" between work that has been done and what has been "overridden" by older branches.
- Experience mode selection now properly works for the two other modes aside from x5.
- STASH unit behind the Edgeville general store put back there.
- Reward caskets from Treasure Trails now have their distinctive colouring.
- Drop viewer should no longer cut off the bottom entries.
- The 'Trick' emote graphics updated, latest update broke them. In addition to this, the Trick emote now has proper sound effects.
- Dice bag now has sound effects.
- 'Cosmetic box' renamed to 'Pet mystery box', as it was intended.
- "Kill a spiritual warrior in the wilderness godwars dungeon" diary should now function.
- Players can no longer purchase more than one essence pouch at a time.
- Using the godwars boulder now properly locks the player.
- Torn clue scroll pieces are now always kept on death, even in Wilderness.
- Arclight can no longer be alchemised.
- Golden chef's hat can now be used to gain access to the Cooking Guild.
- Filling a god book no longer uses the entire stack of pages, but rather just one of the pages.
- STASH unit filling no longer puts the items into the unit one-by-one in the case of some STASH units, like the Barrows one.
- Fire max cape, infernal cape and infernal max cape will now work for the 'Equip a fire or infernal cape in Mor-Ul-Rek' diary.
There is a lot of chaos in the world at the moment, we hope this event brings you some happy memories! Keep safe and hope you enjoy it!
- Zenyte Staff Team
Update log 21/03/2020 - Treasure Trails, Skotizo, Impling hunting, Agility pyramid & bugfixes Mar. 21, 2020 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
Treasure Trails is an activity which involves solving clue scrolls, rarely dropped items dropped by the majority of monsters in Zenyte.
Clue scrolls contain clues and riddles for the player to solve to eventually find a reward casket, which could contain unique rewards.
Different levels of clue scrolls
Zenyte will offer six different levels of clues scrolls (beginner/easy/medium/hard/elite/master). The higher level ones being more difficult to complete. Players will be able to stack different difficulty clue scrolls boxes. Clues will be obtained by randomly killing monsters, implings or skilling (fishing/woodcutting/mining). Also voting will reward you with a random clue scroll box (3 votes = 1 random clue scroll box).
Obtaining clue scrolls
There are multiple ways of obtaining clue scrolls on Zenyte.
Clue scroll drops:
- ~375 monsters currently drop various clue scrolls.
- Chambers of Xeric have a 1/12 chance of dropping an elite clue scroll.
- Barrows has a 1/200 chance of dropping the elite clue scroll per barrows brother slain.
- The stone chest in the lizardman temple has a 1/100 chance of dropping the medium clue scroll.
- The rogue chest has a 1/99 chance of dropping the hard clue scroll.
- The H.A.M members have a 1/50 chance of giving easy clue scrolls when pickpocketed.
- Clue bottles, geodes and nests can be obtained with OSRS rates and opened to receive the clue box.
Clue scroll steps
Each difficulty clue scroll will have certain step amount:
- Beginner clues - 1 to 3 steps
- Easy clues - 2 to 4 steps
- Medium clues - 3 to 5 steps
- Hard clues - 4 to 6 steps
- Elite clues - 5 to 7 steps
- Master clues - 6 to 8 steps
Zenyte has most of the clue steps implemented, which includes:
- Some anagrams come with an additional challenge, such as answering a question, completing a puzzle or completing a light box.
- Cipher clues all require you to either answer a question, or complete a puzzle.
- The elite coordinate clues will require the player to kill either a Bandosian or and Armadylean guardian before progressing.
- The master coordinate clues will require the player to kill three Ancient wizards if they're in multi, or a Brassican mage.
- Cryptic clues will require the player to search an object, to talk to a specific NPC, to kill a monster, complete some sort of a challenge a NPC asks them or to find a key and open the object locked behind the key.
- Emote clues have various requirements regarding worn items; the player may be asked to wear specific items, sets, or wear nothing at all. The emote(s) must be done in the specified area, often a house or other structure.
- Medium emote clues will require the player to perform two emotes.
- Hard and master emote clues always require the player to defeat double agents before progressing further.
- Map clues never require the player to kill anything, only to dig at where the treasure is found.
- The master hot/cold clues always require the player to defeat three Ancient wizards, or a Brassican mage, depending on whether the player is inside a multi zone or not.
- Music clues require you to play a song in Falador park, on the bridge, to Cecilia. You need to have said music tracks unlocked beforehand.
Triple cryptic clues:
- All implemented and functional, triple cryptic clues only appear in master clue scrolls. All three steps must be completed in order to progress further with the clue scroll.
- Fully implemented and completely random patterns.
- Puzzle boxes can always be solved, the way they're randomized is by starting with a complete puzzle and running a random number of valid steps on it until it is scrambled, meaning it 100% is always doable.
All but three STASH units implemented(three unavailable due to inaccessible items or areas) until construction is released, STASH units will require respective crafting levels and give crafting experience. When construction releases, the skill will simply by swapped out to construction. Experience gained from STASH units before construction will remain in crafting and won't carry over to construction.
The Mimic is a boss who can be fought by presenting a mimic casket to the strange casket found upstairs in Watson's house. Mimics can be obtained from an elite or master reward casket. The elite reward casket has a 1/35 chance of being a mimic, while master reward caskets have a 1/15 chance.
The fight with the Mimic is instanced; if the player dies during the fight, lost items will be kept by the strange casket and can be reclaimed for 90,000 coins.
Players have six chances to kill The Mimic from a master clue, five from an elite clue, which corresponds to the item rolls from the obtained casket. Every time a player leaves or dies, the amount of rolls on the drop table is decreased by one. If a player fails every attempt, they will not receive any loot from the original clue scroll.
Clue scroll rewards
Clue rewards have been implemented in full:
- The reward caskets are stackable and can be opened in masses.
- All clue scroll rewards have been implemented from all tiers.
- The rewards obtained through treasure trails are tracked by the collection log.
- All items can be worn, have proper bonuses and requirements.
Clue scroll milestone rewards (Large spade, Clueless scroll, Uri transform, Heavy casket and Scroll sack) are implemented and are available after completing a clue scroll with the necessary milestone count.
Implings and Puro-Puro
From now on implings will spawn globally and players will be able to catch them around the map, all of their loot tables are 1:1 to OSRS.
- Global impling spawns implemented, which are randomly assigned traits (rare spawn, invisible spawn) at server startup so they change often. There are roughly half the implings ingame at all times based on the amount of possible spawn locations. Implings despawn after ~15 minutes after appearing.
- Bare-handed impling catching
Puro-Puro is an area that contains 11 types of implings that can be caught by players. Jar generator and Magic butterfly net were implemented with the addition of Puro-Puro.
A new agility area called Agility Pyramid will be accessible. On this course players start at the bottom of a pyramid with the goal of reaching the top, where they are able to collect the pyramid top. Before reaching the top, players will have to successfully traverse each of the five layers of the pyramid.
- Players with an agility level of 30 or higher can head over to the Agility Pyramid near Nardah to get started.
- Most obstacles of the course have a chance of failure so food is suggested for those with lower agility level (30s~60s).
- After reaching the top of the pyramid, players can retrieve a pyramid top which can be given to Simon Templeton for 25,000 coins each.
Skotizo is a demonic boss located beneath the Catacombs of Kourend. Accessing its lair requires the use of a dark totem on the altar found in the centre of the Catacombs, one dark totem permits only one attempt.
If the player dies in Skotizo's area, there is absolutely no way to retrieve items lost on death! Should the player need to leave, they can either teleport out or use one of the four portals in the corners of the boss chamber.
Skotizo can be substituted for both Black demon and Greater demon kills during Slayer tasks.
Chompy bird hunting
Chompy birds can now be killed for a chance of Chompy chick pet and Chompy bird hats.
Bloated toads must be used as bait to catch them. Bloated toads can be sucked up with Ogre bellows by the nearby swamp.
When a Chompy dies, it will give you a corpse, which you can pluck to gain feathers. Doing this will also place a Raw chompy and some bones on the ground. A Chompy bird will escape after one minute if you fail to kill it.
- Players can talk to Rantz to buy an ogre bow and receive a free ogre bellows to begin chompy hunting.
- Chompy chick has a 1/500 chance of dropping from chompy birds for those who have completed the elite Western Provinces diary.
- Chompy bird hats can be claimed from Rantz after bringing him an ogre bow and getting enough chompy bird kills.
- Players can now use kraken tentacles on Lieve McCracken which she will permanently hold onto.
- For every 10 kraken tentacles, a player can use an uncharged trident on Lieve, and receive an enhanced variant in replacement.
Pet mystery box
- This box includes these pets: Spirit kalphite, 4 versions of Baby dragons, Praying mantis, Wolpertinger, Granite crab, Cockroach, Evil turnip, Spirit mosquito, 4 versions of Geckos. 2 versions of Penguins, 3 versions of Bulldogs, 5 versions of Squirrels, 3 versions of Raccoons, 3 versions of Platypuses, 3 versions of Terriers, 3 versions of Greyhounds, 3 versions of Labradors, 2 versions of Dalmatians, 3 versions of Sheepdogs, 10 versions of Monkeys and 10 versions of Chameleons.
- Whenever a player opens a pet mystery box, they will receive a pet (from the list above) they do not currently own, assuming they're missing at least one pet from the selection. If the player possesses all the pets, they will be unable to open the box. The box contains a variety of pets, all of which have the same rarity except for the dragons. The pet dragons have a much lower chance of being received from the box, however if all other pets have been redeemed, the box has no choice but to give you the missing dragons.
- New Discord commands (::log, ::stats, ::poll)
- The graceful dyes can be bought from the vote shop for 5 vote points each. One dye can recolour one graceful piece. The default unlocked colour selection consists of all but white and dark blue. The white one can be unlocked by completing all achievement diaries. It will then be available through the dye's recolour menu. The dark blue will remain locked until a later update.
- Half fish pie now boosts fishing skill stat instead of farming.
- Added proper stats for hydra slayer helmet (i).
- Run energy is now calculated prior to movement preventing players from using an infinite run exploit.
- The herb patch at Weiss no longer diseases.
- Empty out option for burnt pie now functions replacing the burnt pie with a pie dish.
- Using cannonballs on dwarf multicannon now loads up the cannon.
- Players will no longer always receive a golden chinchompa pet. The pet received is now random with a small chance of getting a golden variant.
- The trident of seas (full) dropped by kraken now properly degrades.
- Unstrung emblems are now able to be strung by using ball of wool. Players can now also bless unholy symbols by talking to Spirit of Scorpius south-west of Ardougne, or bless with an unholy book or book of balance.
- Zahur no longer charges Onyx+ members for crushing secondaries.
- Explorer rings alchemy option now works. All Explorer rings have 30 charges of free low alchemy uses with Explorer ring 4 having the extra benefit of 30 free charges of high alchemy.
- Players can no longer trade custom pets or put them in the grand exchange.
- "Special" seeds are now protectable. These include Giant Seaweed, Teak tree, Mahogany tree, Cactus, Potato Cactus, and Calquat tree. For detailed information, see here.
- Both shortcuts for entering and leaving ogre island now work.
- Players can now use a knife to cut up chocolate bars.
- Max cape now has -4 reduction on weight.
- While having bank open, players are now able to use the fill option on runecrafting pouches to withdraw essence from bank and straight into pouch.
- A set of Zamorak robes are now required climb the ladder for the Asgarnia Chaos Temple (north of Falador). Also, physically picking up wine of zamorak now results in some damage.
- Rada's blessing 4 now needs to be equipped to receive fishing effect.
- Players can no longer steal from Ape Atoll stalls while disguised as a monkey.
- Players can now cook yak meat.
- Burying bones in Catacombs of Kourend now restores prayer.
- Pineapple rings can now be used to create pineapple pizza.
- Max cape mithril grapple and bronze crossbow limited to thrice a day.
- Players can now create turquoise slayer helmet.
- Vorkath head can now be used on max cape for same effect as using Vorkath head on Ranging cape.
- Sapphire bracelets are now able to be created.
- Fixed a typo in Shantay Pass dialogue.
- Wilderness canoe pond is no longer a option in the Zenyte teleportation portal.
- Wingman Skree now uses proper magic attack animation and graphics.
- Added weapon poisoning for all poisonable weapons
- Players can no longer teleport to the Magic mushtree they are using.
- Scorpia offsprings now count towards scorpion slayer task.
- Reanimated npcs now count towards their respective slayer task.
- Black Heather, Speedy Keith, and Donny the lad now count towards bandit slayer task.
- Ghostly robe top and bottom now have correct item bonuses.
- Mudskipper hat now displays properly on player.
- Max cape and farming cape now teleports player inside farming guild.
- Clearing raids herb patches no longer takes multiple dig animations and now works on first one.
- Adding pages to tome of fire no longer requires input and has been replaced with adding all in inventory.
- Corporeal beast wilderness exit now shows warning dialogue.
- Players can no longer get experience for hitting tentacle whirlpool (first hit)
- Slayer ring now gives enchanted gem on degradation instead of just disappearing.
- Gnome cocktail is now fixed.
- Players can now create botanical pie.
- Fixed inventory space check for cooking combinations that do not consume materials (e.g creating pastry dough).
- Jumpable rocks in Taverley dungeon now require level 70 agility to attempt.
- Dust devil spawn in wall has been fixed.
- Battle mages are now aggressive against players not wearing their god cape.
- Buying untrimmed cape from mac now gives hood.
- Increased radius of Crazy Archaeologist special attack to 3x3.
- Stony basalt now teleports under shortcuts or above depending on task completion.
- Added two missing bronze dragon spawns to Catacombs of Kourend.
- Added missing baby black dragon spawn.
- Bloodvelds are no longer aggressive.
- Wilderness swords now cut webs 100% of the time.
- Digsite pendant now works towards Varrock diary task.
- Western Provinces diary task to teleport to Gnome Stronghold via spirit tree is now fixed.
- Sherlock task of teleporting to planted spirit tree has been fixed.
- Dark totem pieces no longer need to be assembled in order to continue receiving them.
- Arceuus spellbook home teleport now takes you near dark altar.
- Stepping stones at Lumbridge Swamp Caves now work.
- Runite golem no longer breaks after respawning and Runite rock dropped from golem is now able to be mined.
- Players only need to show Rune defender once to access Warriors' Guild Basement.
- Proper degradation messages for Slaughter and Expeditious bracelets.
- Fever spider now inflict disease instead of poison if player isn't wearing Slayer gloves.
- Varrock armour 4 now counts as replacement for Prospector jacket.
- Proper experience for Golden gauntlets and Varrock armor 'combo' smelting effect.
- Wyvern shield can now be created at House on the Hill in Fossil Island.
- Item wield information, bonuses and requirements have been corrected for a wide variety of items, even those outside of Treasure Trails.
- Improved the code which handles synchronizing elements around you when you move, such as spawned/removed objects, ground items and whatnot. Prior to this, it was possible - assuming an item was perfectly positioned in a way that would permit it - for it to not be removed or not show up when the player gets close enough to it. This should no longer be the case.
- Dragon dagger's special attack accuracy boost has been reduced down to 15% from the previous 25% after Mod Ash released new information about it.
- Watson house teleport added to the portal at home.
- A large variety of new pets have been introduced, all obtainable through the pet mystery box.
- Fixed an error which caused the drop viewer to not display all the drops when searching for "ancient" of "shard".
- Stronghold of Security gates no longer ask you the questions once you've completed the maze and received all four rewards.
- Mystery box loot has been rewritten to an extent. All of the Treasure Trails items have been removed from the box, and a variety of new items have been introduced. In addition to this, the average loot value has been greatly improved from the boxes.
- The custom fur clothing shop has been implemented in Varrock.
- The access to the fossil island dungeons has been implemented, you can now properly climb through the cave entrances, staircases etc.
- The resizable world map can now be opened even if the player has a central interface(e.g. bank interface) open. The same does not apply for full screen world map(on mobile, only the full screen world map is accessible so this change does not affect mobile users).
- Digsite teleports now take the player to the correct location.
- Keldagrim stonemason shop now sells proper items. The stock was rather broken before.
- Added a variety of missing items to the "list of godwars protective items".
- The sextant, and its companion items can now be purchased from the skilling shop at home.
- The Patchy NPC on Mos Le'Harmless island now provides sewing and unsewing services for a variety of items, some of which are still inaccessible but nonetheless.
- Staves now possess a deterministic attack animation, depending on whether or not the off-hand slot is filled.
- The Uri transformation emote no longer allows the user to create a lock where they block all the incoming damage by playing the emote repeatedly over and over.
- Digging with a spade no longer locks the player.
A number of memory optimizations implemented. These will indirectly affect the stability of the server.
- A collection which held entity's received hits has been rewritten to a more memory-efficient solution.
- Until now, we have had very verbose logging server-side, for every player. Our player logs reach the 200gb mark in just a couple weeks. I have gone over all of the packets that exist and filtered out roughly 90% of those, more specifically the ones which have served no purpose to us in what is almost a year now.
- The give thanks emote now locks the player again. In addition to this, the emote can no longer be played back-to-back to block all incoming damage indefinitely.
- Added a movement lock to the Trick emote.
- All non-special animations can now be played back-to-back without having to wait for the emote to finish(e.g. jig to dance).
- Rewrote the way barrows doors were handled. This should hopefully fix the issue with them not reacting to users clicks after some time.
- Monsters larger than 1x1 can no longer spawn in the tunnels inside Barrows, when going through the doors.
- Rewrote the way prioritized targets work. you should no longer come across the issue of crypt monsters sniping your assigned barrows brother as you go through the doors. You can now also attack barrows bothers immediately even if you're being attacked by a crypt monster.
- Went through server logs and repaired some of the common errors that were being logged(they didn't cause any real harm but were spamming out logs for no reason).
- Rewrote the item sets interface, you can now examine the very last items on the interface and make item sets out of those.
- Mt. Karuulm elevator no longer has issues with indefinitely locking the player if the user tries to glitch it out.
- Players can no longer abuse the teleport interface at home by teleporting to locations they didn't have unlocked.
- Items kept on death which won't fit in your inventory will now be dropped on the ground beneath you a tick after you respawn, along with unfilterable red messages implying that.
- Upon the end of a duel, both players receive a few seconds of immunity from incoming damage. This prevents an issue with delayed attacks still dealing damage once the player has left a duel.
- Monkey greegrees rewritten to not permit the user to leave the Ape Atoll island as a monkey.
- Black dragons assignment will no longer be given to players in the Kourend catacombs if their slayer level is under 77.
- Fire max cape can now be used to gain passage to the Mor-Ul-Rek city.
- Fixed a bug where godwars killcount monsters would still increment killcount if killed outside of the godwars dungeon.
- The serpentine helmet and toxic staff of the dead now have had their maximum charges upscaled from 25000 to 90000. This means, both of the items, when fully charged will now last 3.6x longer. Any existing helmets and toxic staves of the dead on the live game will currently not be upscaled and people - even those who have 100% charged in them before the update - will end up with just a fraction of that after this update. It is too difficult to upscale it for existing users, far too prone to errors. You can just fill the items up again after the update and only then - will they be at full charges.
- Increased smoke devil's attack range and made them attack from afar, as opposed to previous melee distance.
- Ferocious gloves can now be reverted at the Lithkren machine.
- All "spawned" barrows creatures will now despawn if the player goes further than 15 tiles from them. This will help clean up the tunnels from excessive amount of creatures.
- The "Peek" option on godwars dungeon boss chamber doors has been implemented.
- The spammy fletching messages about not having the necessary items to do something have been resolved.
- Items that do not appear on the grand exchange can no longer be set up as offers(e.g. an item called "tile").
- Treasure trails related items have been removed from the vote shop.
- Vote shop now contains the graceful dyes, all essence pouches(you can only purchase them in order from lowest to highest, if you've obtained say a small one from the monsters, you'll be able to purchase the medium one from the shop).
- Wine fermenting process bugs fixed.
- Disabled some unnecessary RuneLite api calls.
- Reduced farming exp from sprouting roots at Wintertodt.
- Pyromancers no longer have 1hp. This was originally not the case when Wintertodt came out so it was somehow reverted.
- Wintertodt states are now properly reset; this fixes a fair few bugs regarding braziers getting attacked, staying lit, etc.
- Wintertodt random cold damage now always hits at least 1.
- Vote shop and loyalty shop now send message displaying amount of points player has.
- All crystal halberds now display proper attack styles.
- You can now left click Great Olm's firewall to instacast humidify to douse the fire.
- Runes can now be dragged between containers for rune pouch.
- Harmony island teleport in Arceuus spellbook now gives 74 exp instead of 174.
- Clicking on furnace with a steel bar and ammo mould in inventory will automatically display cannonball creation dialogue.
- Dark tunnel in the Motherlode Mine now uses correct animation.
- Blue dragon scales now spawn in Myths' Guild basement near dragons.
- All wyverns found in Fossil Island now have correct combat script and use icy breath, ranged, and melee attacks.
- Skilling calculator plugin now allows players to put their xp rate for more accurate calculations.
- Attempting to join the "help" clan chat now re-directs the user to the official clan channel.
- Vote and loyalty shops now display highlighted quantity of existing points when opening the shops.
- Lizardman shaman combat script has been rewritten to not freeze the monsters, spawn purple followers in walls and to not drop loot underneath the player.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth's combat script has been restored.
- Smoke devils no longer block each-other, and merge together without needing to force it.
- A placeholder dialogue has been introduced for pets which did not previously have a dialogue.
- Giant mole is now enabled as a potential boss task.
- The game no longer slowly goes out of synchronization over time. Previously, the game was put to sleep for 600ms every tick(minus the processing time), however with it being millisecond precision, on average, half a millisecond was added on top of that delay, causing each cycle - on average - to take 600.5ms. It now properly re-adjusts the cycle time to ensure that it's always a 600ms interval.
- Examining asleep version of Vorkath now shows proper drops on it.
- Lithkren dungeon now has a semi-dark overlay to it.
- The mind, elemental and ancient wyvern shields now all have an animation, graphics and a sound effect(no sound for aw shield) played when the player equips it.
- Every occurrence of "just now" replaced with "right now" for consistency.
- Fossil island wyverns can now be obtained as an assignment.
- Task-only wyvern cave area defined.
- "Stop the Wyvern" slayer unlock now functions.
- Pyrefiends now use magical melee attacks.
- Scarecrows can no longer be planted in non-flower patches.
- Mage arena II bosses now have an attack range of 10 tiles, as opposed to previous 8.
- 39 new achievement diary tasks have been implemented. Anyone who previously had the diaries completed, will now have to finish the remaining tasks to get the effects given by the diaries. Any items you acquired as a diary reward will still be available - and for the most part - should still function.
- Skull sceptre's max charges now depend on Varrock diary completion.
- Teacher wand equip animation updated.
- Vanguards no longer drop 3-dose potions.
- TzHaar task replacement dialogue fixed.
- Cannon now fully decays after 30 minutes, as opposed to the previous 25.
- Dragon hasta's attack speed patched.
- The white public chat effect fixed.
- Ammonite crabs on Fossil island now in a multi zone.
- Infernal axe now gives the player a bar instead of ores.
- Battle mages now have proper bonuses.
- Blast furnace now counts towards skilling dailies.
- Guard dog at Kourend now says woof, as opposed to previous.. humanoid chat.
- Making a single bird house no longer prompts the make-x dialogue.
- Burning amulet now gives a proper warning to the player when teleporting.
- Large compost bin now works in Farming Guild.
- Prayer altars now restore prayer again.
- The dark altar's animation is now reset after being used for teleporation.
Implings now reset retreating on death
- Impling retreating issue patched (being stuck in the corner)
- Two extra rare impling spawns have been added to Puro-Puro
- Black d'hide chaps no longer require defence
- Regular butterfly net now has working 'show totals' option (previously only worked on the magic butterfly net)
- Stash unit slot limitation issues fixed
- Barrows no longer caps out NPCs
- Ancient wizards no longer stop attacking the player after one enters combat
- Red topaz karamja step fixed
- Jiggig can now be entered
- Bloated toads can only be planted at Feldip Hills now
- Taskmaster dialogue fix
- Fixed skeleton clue drops
- Clue nests now give the player an empty nest when being looted
- "Give thanks" emote works again for those who unlocked it
- Godwars KC Npcs no longer force-aggro in Wilderness
- Mort Myre Swamp fairy ring "BKR" implemented
- Western diary requirements for chompy hunting lowered - elite now requires 300 (instead of 1000) with everything else scaling inbetween
- Dark totem pieces now come in order
- Lunar island bank booths can no longer be walked on
- Fenkenstrain castle doors now function properly
Volcanic ash can now only be added to a compost bin when it has finished rotting at it's full stage.
- Also added checks to ensure the player has the necessary 25/50 volcanic ash
- Bracelet of clay charges now per-player rather than per-item
- Map and cryptic clues which require the player to dig now work in a 3x3 range, instead of just one tile
- Upper level motherlode mine access fixed
- Stamina effect now displays on the run orb
Additional mediaAdditional media
- Clue scroll drops:
Update log 01/01/2020 - The Inferno Jan. 01, 2020 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
The Inferno is the greatest solo PvM challenge ever to be introduced into Zenyte. Beyond sacrificing a Fire Cape, there are no requirements to attempt The Inferno. The entrance can be found in Mor UI Rek which is in the center of the TzHaar city.
Once inside, you'll be faced with wave after wave of powerful monsters. You'll encounter many new kinds of creatures, and you will truly be up against the odds. If you are able to endure the heat and take down TzKal-Zuk, you will earn yourself an Infernal Cape.
This update also comes with an event with prizes over $100 in store credit! You can read more about it here.
Monsters inside the Inferno
Several of these creatures spawn per wave and can cause damage to three pillars found within the arena. Once a pillar is damaged enough, it will fall.
Jal-MejRahs function similar to a Tz-Kih, except rather than draining prayer points with their attack, they drain their run energy instead. They drain 3 run energy per hit. They are also able to drain your combat stats and improving their own at the same time.
When a Jal-Ak dies, it splits into 3 smaller versions of itself, each using a different style of the combat triangle:
- Jal-AkRek-Xil (Ranged)
- Jal-AkRek-Mej (Magic)
- Jal-AkRek-Ket (Melee)
Jal-ImKots only use melee, but make up for it with extremely accurate and damaging attacks.
If a Jal-ImKot cannot reach the player, it will burrow into the ground and resurface next to the player.
Jal-Xil is very similar to the Tok-Xil from the Fight Caves, the only difference is that Jal-Xils boast higher combat stats.
Jal-Xil is very similar to the Ket-Zek from the Fight Caves. Jal-Zeks have a unique ability where they can revive a defeated monster in the same round they appear in. Each monster can only be revived once and with half health. Jal-Zek will only use its respawn mechanic while in combat. Nibblers and mini Jal-Ak's will not be revived.
Stronger version of TzTok-Jad, and similarly attacks in all three forms of combat where the player must use the appropriate protection prayers before the attack hits.
Final Boss: TzKal-Zuk
On the 69th and final wave, TzKal-Zuk will break free from the prison. Floating in the lava and moving back and forth between it and the player is a small piece of the wall, which must be utilized as a shield to protect from TzKal-Zuk's attacks. If it attacks the player, it cannot be protected against and it has an extremely high max hit of 251, which has a high chance of killing even a fully healed player. Throughout this fight, other monsters spawn periodically and on cues. Jal-Xil and Jal-Zek will regularly spawn behind the player, attacking the shield until they are attacked, whereupon they retaliate. When TzKal-Zuk is below 480 Hitpoints, a JalTok-Jad will spawn behind the player, similarly attacking the shield. When TzKal-Zuk is below 240 Hitpoints, four Jal-MejJaks are spawned, rapidly healing it. When they are attacked, they stop healing and attack the player with area-of-effect blasts.
After successfully beating the Inferno, you'll be awarded with the Infernal cape and a good stack of TokKul which is doubled if you have the elite Karamja diaries completed. There's also a 1/100 (1/75 if on TzKal-Zuk task) on getting the Jal-Nib-Rek pet. The first three successful completions for each game mode will also be explicitly broadcasted to show everyone that you beat all odds!
The Inferno minigame comes with a practice mode, which requires the player to have sacrificed a fire cape to gain access to the Inferno, along with a 1.5 million coins fee per practice round. The practice mode allows the player to start the Inferno from any wave they wish, ranging from 1 to 69. After having selected the wave, the player cannot jump to another wave. Inferno will continue from there on out and end with you dying, leaving or completing it. Completing the practice mode Inferno gives the player no rewards and does not progress towards the TzKal-Zuk slayer assignment. Your assignment will also not be reset when you die in the practice mode.
- Right-clicking a message of a friend now shows 'Message' instead of 'Add friend'.
- Fixed an issue with ignoring where the message wouldn't get filtered.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth now drops the normal Steam battlestaff.
- Some delay issues with the Fight Caves Jad have been resolved.
- Fixed Zahur services issues with Onyx+ members.
- Fixed typo's with chinchompa daily challenges.
- Bree now drops noted snape grass instead of unnoted.
- You can no longer keep on killing the Alchemical Hydra after you finish your task.
- Added proper dialogues when gambling a fire cape for the TzRek-Jad pet.
- Celastrus seeds are now obtainable from birds nests.
- Teleporting to Mount Karuulm with Rada's blessing 3 now shows how many teleports there's left.
- Fixed a type with the Ardougne cloak's farm teleport showing the incorrect maximum amount of teleports.
- The Morytania diary to complete a lap of the Canifis rooftop course now completes at the end of a lap.
- Monsters in the Chasm of Fire can only be killed on a slayer task now.
- You can now blow molten glass into empty light orbs instead of full ones.
- Strength/Attack boosting prayers now get disabled when used in combination with Augury or Rigour.
- You can now create Wrath tiaras.
- A fire cape can now be used on TzHaar-Ket to get permission to enter Mor Ul Rek.
- The prices of amethyst items(arrows, amethysts themselves, javelin heads etc) have all been reduced by 75%.
- Large monsters who occupy more than one game tile will now align differently in combat, using their south-western point as their physical location. Previously, the monsters would try to align themselves using the center of themselves(the center-most-south-western tile in even-size monsters). This change was necessary to introduce the proper Inferno safespots, and I felt like implementing an exception for Inferno alone wouldn't be ideal. This change affects all large monsters around the game. It may have "broken" some of the older safespots, but it also introduces the same safespots found on Oldschool RuneScape.
- Line of sight formula has been readjusted to account for the aforementioned alignment change. You'll find that the formula is now a fair bit more lenient when it comes to shooting behind corners.
- Melee combat checks now properly exclude the diagonal tiles.
- Autocasting spells will now drag the player out from behind the object they hug before beginning the attack. This change does not affect trident-type weapons. Manually casting a spell on an entity will still allow the attack to begin one tick before the player is moved out from behind an object.
- Manually casting spells on monsters who have just died the same game tick will now permit the spell to go through. This allows players to use blood- and other type spells to gain the effects of the spell, which is a widely used mechanic in the Inferno, to heal up your character quicker. This change does not affect autocasting, nor does it affect trident-type weapons. Strictly manual spell-casting only.
- Monsters will now walk out from underneath the player when trying to attack them regardless of whether or not the player is moving. Previously, if a player was moving whilst standing on-top of a monster, the monster would not try to walk out from underneath the player as it assumed the player was trying to accomplish the same thing and doing it double would just be excessive. Due to the recent changes in entity priority mechanics, where monsters are now processed before players are, this excess checking is no longer necessary and would actually interfere with, or even break certain mechanics.
- Monster health and other levels are now properly normalized every minute(the timer starts at different points for all monsters to avoid putting unnecessary pressure on the game tick at the minute mark). If a monster's health or combat levels are above its base levels, a value of one is deducted from it every minute until it is equal to the base levels. If the monster's health or levels are below the base, they will be increased by a value of one until they're normalized.
- Accounts registered in 2020 will now be able to see the game noticeboard in-game again.
Inferno Bugfixes as of 03/01/2020
- The monsters in Inferno will no longer lose their aggression towards the player if they get frozen.
- Purple sweets can no longer be eaten inside the Inferno.
- The TzTok-Jad at wave 67 now waits four game ticks before starting its first attack.
- TzKal-Zuk's pillars no longer re-appear in later waves if the player relogs.
- The triple TzTok-Jad's waves attack delays are now 4-8-12 ticks, as opposed to previous 0-4-8 ticks.
- Yt-HurKot can no longer heal or follow TzTok-Jad once the TzTok-Jad has reached zero health.
- Nest boxes can no longer be opened inside the Inferno.
- Line of sight algorithm no longer requires a -> b and b -> both to be free, but rather only a -> b. This creates the asymmetry that the Inferno and many other bosses require.
- The Jal-Ak's, Jal-AkRek-Mej's, Jal-AkRek-Xil's, Jal-Zek's and Jal-Xil's attack distance has been set to 14 tiles.
- The monsters that the Jal-Zek revives will now spawn at half their health.
- TzKal-Zuk's cutscene before it breaks free now begins at the correct starting position, instead of slowly panning into it over time.
- The Jal-Ak will now cancel its melee attack if the target has left the melee distance by the time the attack is meant to fire, and will now select another appropriate attack style.
- The Ancestral glyph will now wait 4 ticks at both corners, instead of the previous 5, before moving in the opposite direction.
- TzKal-Zuk now waits 15 game ticks before firing its first attack, instead of the previous 14.
- The dragging tiles for TzKal-Zuk now work, and only affect TzKal-Zuk - they will not drag any other monster.
- The TzKal-Zuk's attack and land sounds now scale with the distance from the target, so the further away you are, the quieter they get.
- The Jal-Nib no longer has fixed spawn locations, and will spawn across a 3x3 box in a random positioning.
- Up to two Jal-Nibs can spawn on a single tile.
- If the Jal-Nib spawns at the South-Easternmost tile and chooses to target the Northern pillar, it will now be forced to go north on the last step so it doesn't start attacking the pillar from the southern side.
- The four waves in Inferno which spawn excessive amounts of Jal-Nibs now spawn six Jal-Nibs instead of the previous five.
- Multi-target selection formula for magic and ranged has had some line of sight changes to it, so that if you attack a monster that has another monster next to it, but the other monster is not visible to you through line of sight, but is to the entity you attack, they will still get hit through multi-target selection. The line of sight formula previously compared against the player, as opposed to against the main target itself.
- Implemented a tracker to see how much coins leave the economy through the practice mode in Inferno.
- The JalTok-Jad and TzKal-Zuk are no longer affected by the flinch mechanic, meaning attacking them before they attack you no longer delays their first attack towards you.
- The JalIm-Kot can no longer attack on the same game tick as it burrows into the ground.
- The infernal cape is now tracked by the collection log.
- The monsters that the Jal-Zek revives will now wait four game ticks before doing their first attack.
- Inferno monsters will continue to face the player when they die, as opposed to randomly wandering off the second it happens.
- Re-adjusted the way the safespots behind the Ancestral glyph are calculated. Instead of having 1 tile trailing behind the shield as it moves, that 1 tile is now moved ahead of the shield. So staying 1 tile ahead of the shield is safe, much like in RuneScape. Falling behind is almost certain death.
- The Ancestral glyph's safespots now only go as far as three tiles south of the shield, going any further than that means you're free to get attacked by the TzKal-Zuk.
- The Inferno completion broadcasts now show the combat level at which it was completed.
- If you happened to leave the Inferno and you had a slayer assignment that wasn't to kill the TzKal-Zuk, it would previously be reset as the condition was inverted. This has now been fixed and your assignment is only reset if it was to kill the TzKal-Zuk.
Update log 24/12/2019 - Christmas Event, Store Bonus & Competitions Dec. 24, 2019 by KrisREAD ON FORUMS
This update log contains information regarding the Christmas event, new store items, and store bonuses going on until the end of the week, as well as some end of the year competitions with amazing rewards.
December 23th through December 30th we will have a massive store bonus when purchasing credits:
+25% Bonus credits for Paypal (even more than last time!)
+15% Bonus credits for OSGP
In addition to this bonus, we will be releasing exclusive holiday themed custom items that can be purchased with credits:
/monthly_2019_12/Snow_Imp.png.88dc09e05e8a488408cf03a956c02ade.png"> (STORE) Snow imp pet - A follower version of the Snow Imp that follows you around during A Christmas Warble. This Imp will be wearing a red scarf! The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 5th of January.. The item is not tradeable. The item costs 500 donation credits.
(STORE) Christmas scythe - A large scythe that's classified as a fun weapon. The scythe performs the graphics that occur when using a Scythe of Vitur against large targets, however the scythe will not hit three times. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 5th of January. The item is tradeable. The item costs 1,000 donation credits.
(STORE) Santa outfit - An outfit once worn by Santa Claus. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 5th of January. The outfit is tradeable. The item costs 2,500 donation credits.
(VOTE POINTS) Ice Amulet - A large spiky necklace, sold in the vote store for 20 vote points. The item will be discontinued when the event is removed from the game, on the 5th of January. The item is not tradeable.
Together with @Corey, we have whipped up a very nice, short and sweet Christmas event for you all to attend. Of course, this will also come with holiday exclusive event items such as a Christmas ghost outfit, Candy cane as well as three new emotes! You can start the event by going through the wardrobe located next to the Zenyte home portal. We suggest you turn music and sound effects on for the event for full experience!
Here are the rewards for the event:
(EVENT) Christmas ghost costume
(EVENT) Candy cane - comes with a spin emote
Custom Emotes: Snowman Dance, Freeze, Dramatic Point.
Edgeville (Winter Edition)
To really get into the spirit of the holidays, home has been re-themed to a winter wonderland.
During the Holidays we are also hosting a various amount of competitions with prizes to be won. You can read more up about it here.
It is the holidays, So if you're traveling, be safe! It gets crazy around this time of year and we want to see you all Next year!
You will not want to miss what 2020 has in store!
- Zenyte Staff Team
Updated every 15 seconds